Y/N:Ah Rias-Chan long time no see you grew into such fine young lady and I see this is your peerage *he looks at the entire peerage with interest* I see you got yourself quite a peerage tho I really think you should of trained more you know the reason ofcourse.

Rias:"So he knows about it aswell I see" I know Y/N san just school work and contracts keep us on a tight schedule when it comes to training and we work on eliminating strays so it's hard for us to find time to train.

Y/N:I see where your dilemma is coming from I think I know how to help you with that but that comes later introduce me to your peerage members as I did leave gremory territory for a while so I only recently visited there.

Rias:Ofcourse everyone this is Y/N san he is a close friend of my parents and Y/N san Grayfia this is my peerage my "Queen" Akeno Himejima my "Rook" Koneko Tojou my "Knight" Kiba Yutou and there is another bishop but my brother told me to seal him as he is too strong for now.

Y/N:I see nice to meet you young devils I am glad to make your aquintance also Rias can you help me find Sona and her peerage as your parents also requested I train her peerage aswell and I should settle down in my apartament.

Rias:Ofcourse Y/N san she is in school I will guide you there *I proceed to guide Y/N  san to Sona's Office*

Your POV

"Rias proceeds to guide us to Sona's office and I take a look around the school building and I find the architecture really nice and I found it really suprising this school used to be only all female school but now it's co ed" *while walking around you sense something familiar from Rias Queen Akeno*

Y/N:So you are Rias queen Akeno right?

Akeno:Right she saved me when I had nowhere else to go and we became friend afterwards

Y/N:I see I don't know why but I sense something familiar from you like you are a *you whisper the last part to her ear so no one but her hears it* fallen angel hybrid.

Akeno:*suprised and a bit mad* How do you know?

Y/N:Don't worry young lady I am the same as you. Tho I never knew my father and my mother died  so I lived on my own for a very long time.

Kiba:so Y/N san how come you know gremory's if I may ask?

Y/N:Ofcourse I met gremory's in 15th century Italy I was known there during my time as Leonardo Da Vinci and I made a portrait for them which still stand till now.

Akeno:Really? you were the one to draw Mona Lisa.

Y/N: Ah my one of greatest works I am still proud of it I sometimes visit museums of art to see what other artist I may have inspired. But if you wish to know my other Identities in human history I may tell you later time as it seems we have arived *you aproach Sona's office and Rias knocks*

Rias:Sona it's me Rias I came to introduce the new teacher to school and student council body.

Sona: Come in.

*as we enter I see Sona and her peerage*

Y/N:Sona Chan long time no see you grew so well I hope you sister does not cause you problems.

Sona: Y/N San *she says suprised* I didn't expect you to be a teacher in this school.

Y/N:Well you know I am here to work as a teacher and a combat instructor for both of your peerages by request of gremory's ofcourse also your sister aproved and she said hi.

Sona: I see it's been so long since we trained under you.

Y/N: I see you got yourself a well balanced peerage over here tho interms of strenght they are lacking but still can be a force to be worried about. oh yeah as all of you are here Sona and Rias I have a little secret to reveal as your parents preffered I kept it until you are of age you can understand some things. *you reveal your 10 Black featherd wings* You see I am a half fallen angel hybrid just so there is no secrets between us and you should know the strenght I have so don't worry to ask for help when needed.

*Both Sona's and Rias peerages are suprised so the kings of peerages and they tense up and take battle stances*

Sona: So you are a cadre level fallen angel and are friends with one of well known devil families of the underworld.

Y/N: Indeed I am also I never participated in the great war as I did not wish to fight gremory's on the battlefield and during that time I was busy in human world with my travels mostly.

Rias:I didn't expect this Y/N san I knew you were strong but this strong I never expected this.

Y/N:So don't have to be so tense as my wife is also a devil *you point to Grayfia* so don't worry I will keep on my promise to train both of your peerages so Rias mind showing me the rest of the town so I know where my apratament is.

Rias:Sure Grayfia and Y/N san please follow me.

*Time skip to your apartment*

Rias:I hope this apartament is to your liking Y/N san also Sona said you can start on monday as tommorow is saturday.

Y/N:This apartament will do I really like it what do you think Grayfia.

Grayfia:I really like this aprtament how about we use this place for our permament stay in human world.

Y/N:I like the idea we might visit Rias a from time to time maybe or just enjoy ourselves here.

Rias: I am glad you like the apartament I will leave you to it then as I got some contract to take care of

Y/N:Ok then take care Rias.

*as rias left both you and Grayfia started unpacking and went to bed*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this is my 2nd story which I hope you like so far  this a prologue I plan on making a mini harem involving 2-3 girls counting grayfia as I don't really see how highschoolers are dating someone who is older than Jezus.