C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 18

________________________________________________________________________________

We both looked at each other and I pushed him away. I felt guity and ran from there. Suddenly I my phone rang. It was Seojun. I picked up his call.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

"Y/N?" He said with a low tone.

"Where are you?" I said.

"Seojun" Someone yelled from back. It was a famalier voice.

"Jookyung?" I said and Suddenly he disconnected the call.

I went to his home and no one opened the door. I was going back but Suddenly someone yelled "Y/N Unnie" I turned back and saw Its Gowoon. 

"Where is Seojun?" I asked her.

"He took Eomma to hospital" He said.

"What?" I said with a shocked expression.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Ani" She said while looking down and started crying.

I went to hospital with her. As I reached there I saw Seojun hugging Jookyung. He was crying. As I saw both of them. I went from there.

Next Day...

I woke up and got freshed. I took my phone and saw 25 missed calls of Seojun. I called him but he didn't picked up my call.

I was worried about him but I had guilty for what I did and I felt bad as I went back last night and didn't met him.

I got ready and went to hospital. As soon as I reached I saw Seojun giving breakfast to his Eomma.

"Are you okay?" I asked her mom.

"Yes" She said with a smile.

"I was worried about you" I said while looking down.

"I am okay" She said while holding my hand. She knew me as Seojun has told her about me and I met her few times.

"Seojun" I said while looking towards him.

He didn't said anything and went outside. I went outside and holded his hand.

"What?" He said.

"Are you okay?" I  said while looking towards him.

"Why?" I said in angry tone.

"I am worried about you" I said while looking down.

"You aren't" He said.

"I am" I said while looking towards me.

"Gowoon told me that you came last night. Why did you went back? You didn't met me. You weren't there when I needed you Y/N. Why did you came Now? Did you came here for formality?" He yelled.