C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 14

________________________________________________________________________________

As we entered into her room we saw that Imoogi had grabbed her neck and was looking towards her. "Leave her" I yelled at him.

"Y/N, I was waiting for you" He said while looking towards me.

"Leave her or I will kill you" I said while looking towards him.

"If you want to save her then you have to come with me" He said with a smirk.

"Fine, I will go with you" I said and was going towards him but Suddeny Seojun grabbed my wrist and said "Don't go"

"I will be fine" I said while looking towards him. "Ani, I won't let you go" He said.

"If you didn't come with me I will kill her" Imoogi said while Jookyung started crying.

"I am coming with you" I said and released my hand from Seojun and came Imoogi.

He released her neck and grabbed my wrist and took me with him.

We walked for few minutes and went inside an apartment. "Sit down" He said while pointing towards the couch behind me.

"What do you want from me?" I said while looking towards him.

"Sit down" He said. "Ani" I said while looking towards him.

Seojun's POV

"Are you okay?" I said to Jookyung while she was coughing as that guy grabbed her neck tightly.

"Yes" She said in a low tone. "I need to find Y/N" I said but Jookyung grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Don't go" She said while looking into my eyes. "I need to save her that guy is dangerous" I said and released my hand.

I went outside the room and bumped into someone and It was Soo Ho.

"Is everything okay?" He said. "Yes" I said and was going from there.

"Where is Y/N?" He asked me. I stopped and didn't said anything. He came towards me and said "Is she okay?" 

"I need to go" I said but he stopped me and yelled "Where is Y/N?" "I don't know" I yelled back.

Suddenly Yeon came and said "Where is Y/N?" "I dont't know" I said. "I know you are hiding something" Soo Ho said in an angry tone.

"I'm not" I said while looking down. "Did Imoogi came?" Yeon said while looking towards me.

"Imoogi?" I said in a suspicious tone. "Yes" He said. "You mean that guy in a shirt?" I said while looking towards him.

"Did he came?" Yeon said in a loud voice. "Yes" I said in a low tone.