C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 16

________________________________________________________________________________

"Jookyung" I screamed as I saw her.

Suddenly she started crying and said "I didn't killed him" "Aniii" "Y/N, You trust me?" "I didn't....." and sat on the floor.

I came close to her and hugged her. "I trust you. But we need to get out of here."

"Yes, She is right" Yeon said.

"When did you came here?" I asked him with a shocked expression.

"Let's go" He said and we went back with him to the hotel.

At Hotel

"Attention Everyone" Teacher announced downstairs at the hall.

Everyone gathered there in few minutes.

"We all are leaving today. So, you all are requested to pack your things. You have 2 hours to pack your stuff."

"Why are we leaving Suddenly?" Soojin said.

"I don't know" So Ah said with an confused expression.

"Where is Seojun" I said while looking towards Jookyung.

"I am here" Seojun said from back.

"Are you okay? I asked him.

"Yes" He said.

"Why are we leaving?" I asked him meanwhile Soo Ho came from somewhere.

"You don't know?" He said while looking towards me.

"Ani" I said with a confused expression.

"There has been 4 murders committed in the nearby hotel and few more places in Baekdudaegan mountain." He said while looking around.

"What?" I said with a shocked expression.

"Its not safe. We need to leave as soon as possible. So, they made a decision to stop further activities and go back." He said.

"Thats not fair" So Ah said while looking down.

"Its good. We should leave this place." Soojin said while looking towards her.

Time Skip... 

It took 14 hours to go back to seoul. I am tired. I want to sleep Suddenly I got a call.

It was Eomma's Call.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" She said in a worried tone.

"Yes" I said.

"I saw news. There were murders....." She was going to say but I cut her off.

"Eomma, I am okay" I said.