Dua nodded softly looking at her daughter who was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her young face.
Her daughter had her heart and she realized that she had Musa's too.

She was about to walk away to the bathroom when suddenly her wrist got caught in a tight grip.
It was a rough and a warm hand.

"Mujhe pehli baar pata chala ki meri biwi bhi itni jealous aur possessive kism ki hai." Musa's smirk and words had made Dua's eyes turn wide as she burned up in embarrassment.
She was clearly blushing.

And the only thing she could do was to run away from her husband.

The tapping of feet was heard and soon a figure appeared from the darkness.
His eyes met another pair of eyes who were filled with nothing but cruelty and rage.
He looked scary with the angry look.

"Kya baat karni thi jo itni zaroori pad gayi?" His dominating voice was enough for the other men present there to shudder at their places.

"Zaroori nahi hoti tou zindagi me kabhi nahi seedhe muh baat karta tumse." The other person replied with an attitude himself.

"Ziada smart banoge mere saamne tou tumhe bhi pata hai kya haal karunga tumhara." He growled out in anger.

"Aisa kuch bhi kiya tou zindagi bhar maaf nahi karegi vo tumhe." The other man smirked back as if his words made absolute sense.

The place looked scary.
And the people present here were scarier.
Guns, bombs, drugs were carelessly lying in many corners.
Even though it was full of security and newest technology, the vibe here made it seem scary.

"Usko manana mera kaam hai. Tum beghairat logon se ziada vishwaas karti hai vo mujh par." He smirked placing a hand under his chin.

"Aur iska galat fayda uthaya tumhe fir dekhna." The other man shouted in frustration.

The men here raised their guns at the man who appeared feared due to the scene but the other man sitting in front of him ordered his men to keep their guns down.

"Jaisa bhi hoga, tumhare jaisa nahi hoga jo tum ab tak karte aaye ho." He shrugged with a wicked smile.

The man released a breath in frustration.
He seemed to have good intentions. He did. But who would believe him this time?

"Waqt zaaya na karte hue me kaam ki baat batana chahta hu." He gave in dejectedly.

"Farmaiye." The man smirked.

"Un logon ka dimaag thikaane par nahi lag raha hai. Vo aisa kuch plan kar rahe jisse....."
He started but couldn't form words.

"Jisse?" The man asked in a hard voice.

"J...Jisse ek seedha vaar tumhari family par hoga. Aur ye jald hi hoga. Aaj raat, kal subah, kal raat, kuch nahi keh sakte." He ended gulping.

The man was furious as his eyes turned red.
He flipped his desk in anger yelling on top of his lungs cursing them.
Everyone here was completely shook and scared.

"Aisa kya karenge?" The man held his collar tightly.
"M...Mujhe kuch nahi pata. Mujhe ziada nahi bataya gaya hai iss baar. J...Jo pata hai vo tumhe bata diya." He responded trying to get out of his hold.

"Aur kis haq se ye tum hume bata rahe ho?" The man couldn't help but to ask.
"Bas ye kehna chahunga....thak gaya hu."

With that he left the place leaving the man who was clenching and unclenching his jaw, his eyes full of anger as he couldn't process what he just got to know.