Saving the people who save people pt2

Y/N POV

I was at the bank and I was looking for clues to track him.

Y/N:Alright where are you scrapheap?

I then sniffed and found a scent and I followed it and I picked up a peice of technology that was on the ground.

Y/N:This is Megahertz's tech.

I then sniffed it and I found a trail but as I was about to follow it unit I got a phone call and I answered it.

Y/N:Hello?

Oliver:Y/N we need your help now!

Y/N:Oliver what's going on? Let me guess Kaz screw something up how bad is it?

Oliver:Does removing the stop sign from Tecton's chest count?

Y/N:Well yes I suppose so--HE DID WHAT?!!!

Oliver:Yeah...sort of figured you would react like that anyway he's at the domain to get answers to why he can't heal.

Y/N:Okay Megahertz can wait I'll find Kaz and help out.

I then ran to find Kaz unknown to me Megahertz heard the whole thing and smirked.

Megahertz:That's right kid lead me to Tecton and as a thank you I'll destroy you

Kaz POV

I then entered the domain to get a comic on how to save Tecton and I was going through he issues of Tecton on how to fix his healing.

Kaz:Then Tecton battles them the impaler get's impaled obviously and instantly heals I don't get it.

Then I see Wallace and Clyde walking near the poster's.

Wallace:What's not to get?

Clyde:Tecton always heals.

Wallace:See?

Wallace then revals a poster that says Tecton always heals.

Clyde:It's why he never loses.

Wallace:See?

Wallace then reveals another poster that says Tecton never loses and then Clyde opened the box he held and they inhaled the smell of the new comics.

Wallace:I love the fresh smell of new comics.

I then perked my head up when he said new comics.

Clyde:This new batch smells like lavender.

Wallace:That's actually my cologne.

Clyde:It really smells nice.

Wallace:Thanks so much.

Clyde:It suits you.

I then went over to grab one of the new Tecton issues.

Kaz:It's the new Tecton issue!

Wallace and Clyde:Whoa!