-13-

✮' 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮 '✮

"Ok!" I clap my hands entering the garage, "which one of these beauts is having the issues?" I glance around, it's a decent collection. Audi A6, Jaguar XF, Chevy Impala... they're have similar in the wraps. Midnight black. I look up at him when he doesn't answer me, seeing that he's already looking at me.

"Stop checking out my cars. You're making me insecure" he jokes, hiding his face with his hands pretending to be shy, only making me laugh and shake my head at him

"So? Which one" I gesture around the garage, "Jaguar" he answers, pointing to it, "Thanks" I begin walking towards the car. Oh shit- "Keys!" I yell turning my head slightly

"Ay Ay captain! Keys coming up" he mocks, making his voice higher pitched. I cant help but giggle at his antics.

Why is he so closed off around school, and other people? I'm sure he'd have a lot more close friends if he simply opened up and allowed himself to be, well, himself

Yea, that's rich coming from you, my subconscious chastised me.

fair

I spin on my heels to see what's taking so long only to see keys mid-air flying towards my face I'm quick enough to dodge it, thankfully. "Kol that could have hit my face!" I berate, "I don't need another scar on it"

My reaction draws out a low chuckle, god it sound so heavenly. I look away as I feel my cheeks heat up only then remembering the keys, I jog to where they landed carefully bending over to grab them

"Got the- Kol your jaw is on the floor" I wave around my finger to emphasize my point. Shooting him a questionable look he shakes his head blinking a few times before clearing his throat "Sorry"

I find my way to the car, unlocking it and popping the hood. I walk to the front of the car to open it and that's when I remember what I'm wearing, I can't get this yellow cropped cardigan dirty, "Kol, can you bring me a long sleeve shirt?" I ask looking over towards him, "Why?"

Oh you know I just want to steal your clothes, dumbass. "I'm not getting this cardigan dirty Kol, if you want help you'll do as I say. I don't want to have to worry about it getting dirty" I squint my eyes at him letting him know I'm serious.

"Here" he says and begins taking off his own shirt. Holy fu- his shirt hits me in the face. What's with him and throwing his clothes at me? Shrugging at my thoughts I place his shirt between my legs for safekeeping while I begin to unbutton my cardigan. Still feeling his gaze on me I look towards him

holy mother fucking shit balls

He's covered in tattoos, beautiful tattoos at that. Little ones, scattered all across his muscular, defined, ripped chest. I'm please to find theres not a sleeve, especially not one with a Lion, clock and rose. There's a black widow in the middle of his chest, a snake that goes from one side of his chest around his back to the other side. Roses on both sides of his chest extending to his shoulder, little skulls with knives under both. Symmetrical.

"You're drooling there, Mìlo" my eyes snap to his face as he gestures to the corner of his mouth amusement flickering in his eyes.

He's hot and worse, he knows it. I turn around, continuing to unbutton my cardigan quickly throwing his shirt over my dress. His shirt is big enough it could literally be a dress for me. "Okay" I mutter to myself. I tend to talk to myself when doing tasks that require all my attention. "Bring me your tools" I shoo him away with my hand, tapping my chin with the other staring intently at the engine.