Before she wrapped her younger brother in a healing spell, the girl in question, considered to be the weakest in offensive combat, had easily pried her grip away from his hair.

'I didn't loosen it' — the woman inspected her wrist where her youngest cousin had somehow applied enough force to twist it.

Mimosa was visibly fatigued from expending her mana so frequently, but that's why she was brought. She had served her purpose well.

'She might have used enhancing magic' - she looked at the spot in her palm where it was pressured.

"He can't continue, his wounds are healed but I can't do anything about his mana and fatigue, and with the rapid rate of regeneration, his body has to adapt to the renewed tissue or there might be complications" — Mimosa didn't look away from her patient.

"Mmmm, then he's fine, isn't he? We'll stop here, so get him on his feet, I still need to talk to him" — the ex-substitute captain demanded.

The young girl frowned in concern without looking at her elder cousin.

"Without mana, his body won't be able to adjust to my foreign mana, his immune system will label me a threat and I won't be able to heal him anymore" — Mimosa explained.

"I know, just stop pumping mana into him, he won't die, let him adjust" — Mereoleona replied impatiently.

"Someone bring a stretcher!" — the healer mage ordered towards the onlooking crowd, ignoring her cousin completely.

The Crimson Lions crowd looked uncertain, dumbfounded, hesitant. It was clear that the fight was over, they knew about the Vermillion healer and her incredible magic, she was renowned since a child, no one questioned her expertise.

She looked to everyone expecting some action from them, any one of them, and after a moment she realized they weren't looking back at her.

They knew of her, yes, but they also knew better than to meddle in their strongest member's fights, especially in the post-fight phase in which she begins to lecture the poor soul she pummeled.

No one moved.

"How did you do that?" — Mereoleona questioned, oddly calm.

Mimosa looked up at her, unsure of what she was referring to. She ended up following her gaze down to Leopold.

"His injuries were from blunt force, checking for internal injuries is the first thing I did and..."

"That's not what I meant" — Mereoleona interrupted harshly.

"How did you pry my hand off him? — she approached the young woman.

Mimosa again turned to her, now she noticed her rubbing her palm and wrist, extending and retracting her fingers in rhythm.

Instead of answering, she spoke one of her magic spell names. Immediately, Leopold was lifted and positioned face-up on a flower bed.

The spectators awed with wonder as the spell adjusted to look like a pleasantly comfortable bed. It stretched upwards slowly, creating what would be a roof to block the heat from the sun.

"Let him rest a while, we're still not fully recovered from Heart, you can lecture him all you want after" — Mimosa commanded, she was familiar with the Crimson Lion's training dynamic, mostly because Leopold liked to choose her to vent about it.

"That's not what I asked" — Mereoleona said.

"We can talk about it after Leopold recovers, I'm still responsible for his well-being. He shouldn't even be doing this, I don't know why he even agreed" — Mimosa turned to face her.