His name is kinda hard to pronounce so he told us to call him Mr.Lee instead of Mr.Chittayon to make it easy and his full name is literally the longest name i have ever heard, Chittayon Leechaiyapornkul Ten.

He asked us one by one to dance a to a random short song,they were so good at dancing which made Mr.Lee impressed including me. One by one had danced infront showing their dancing skills that never left their body and soon there was only 10 students left,it was me,Hyeji,Shotaro and the dreamies ofcourse.

"Next will be Hyeji come on Hyeji show us your talent!" I whispered a 'fighting' at Hyeji.

I watched Hyeji dancing in awe. She looks amazing dancing,her moves were very sharp and on beat. The way she moves her legs and hands its like watching Lia Kim but this is Bang Hyeji.

Soon she was done with her short performance,she walked towards me breathing heavily with a smile on her face.

"You did great!! As always you killed it!!" I hugged her squealing.

"Okay great performance Hyeji you still have it! Now! Shotaro its your turn my boy!" Shotaro smiled brightly walking to the center.

Shotaro is mwah CHEFS KISS THE BEST DANCER. His dance are so sharp and full of energy plus his smile is making the dance more cheerful and more fun. Everyone cheered at Shotaro including me. Hes so cute i swear his smile is so cutee i wanna pinch his cheeks so bad.

After he was done he went back to his seat between Haechan and Jeno. I gave him a thumbs up and he thanked me.

"Shotaro my boy! Your performance always make my day brighter! Next is the dreamies! As a group please boys! I love watching you dance in a group its so satisfying!" Mr.Lee suggested.

"Watch me dance princess keep your eyes on me only baby," Mark whispered near my ear,i shivered when i felt his breath on my ear.

He smirked and winked at me walking towards the middle with the others.

"Gosh why is he like this i swear i wanna slap that handsome- what the Huijin stop!" I muttered quietly.

They were dancing to NCT DREAM's Go. I tried to avoid myself staring at Mark but my body refuses to listen to me and stared at Mark as he danced his part.

Gosh why does he looks so hot dancing damn his body roll- wtf Huijin stop he's a fucking jerk so stop.

I mentally cursed at myself for staring at that hot dude i hate. I cant help but to stare at him more not gonna lie but i cant resist myself watching him dance like damn.

"Princess you're drooling."

I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at Mark and well Mark,he just laughed.

I didnt realise they were done dancing well that's because i was staring at that hot dude.

I swear to god Huijin if you don't stop staring at him when he dances i will kill you myself that means me choking myself ooo kinky- AH STOP

"Goodjob boys!! You really captured my heart for the tenth times get it? Tenth? As in my name? Okay ignore that pun its lame anyways Jisung! You did well my child!" His pun well kinda good but not good.

"Huijin! Your turn my child! Show us your talent! Show us your sexiness!" Mr.Lee clapped his hands.

I sighed in a happy way of course who wouldnt like dancing. I got up as Hyeji gave me a thumbs up including shotaro and dreamies except Mark since he was just heh flirting with other girls well fuck him.

I went to the center and waited for Mr.Lee to play the song. Once he played the song,excitement flows in my body when i heard the song,it was La La Latch by Pentatonix.

(Search Lia Kim,La La Latch on youtube heheh)

I ended it with a pose breathing heavily. I bowed at Mr.Lee and went back to my place earning a smack on my arm by one and only Hyeji and a smirk from Mark fucking Lee.

"I wanna wipe that smirk off your face so much," i rolled my eyes.

"Huijin! Wonderful performance i love it!!" Mr.Lee complimented me clapping his hands.

I swear i saw his hands turn red from all the clapping,at this point im gonna assume that he likes clapping.

I thanked Mr.Lee smiling at him.

"NOW! I will be giving you an assignment well its not that hard of course you will LOVE it."

"You look hot dancing tho i cant help but stare at you like damn girl lookin like a snack while dancing." Mark said teasing.

I flipped him off.

"I want you to do a dance well not alone but with a partner-" Mr.Lee got cutted off by cheerings.

"BUT I will choose your partner to be fair." Mr.Lee smiled cutting their cheerings to an end.

"I hope im not with you." I stuck my tounge out at Mark.

"Well i hope you're my partner princess i wouldn't mind and put your tounge back in,i might suck that." He winked at me. I fake gagged.

"I'd rather dance with a ghost."

"My baby says she wanna dance with a ghost,she wants to leave me uh." He got closer,his lips almost touches mine.

He moved backwards leaving me with a red face.

"Last duo is Mark Lee and Suh Huijin."

"WHAT!?"

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------I was ranting on twt before writing this chapter

I was ranting on twt before writing this chapter.

Ranting on twt felt good ngl

And also i wrote this the day after nct 127 the link concert WHERE JOHNNY SUH TURNED THE CONCERT INTO A STRIP CLUB *side eye*