"Oh yeah I remember them but I don't know their name",Rohan said .

"Well one of them is Anika ",Yash said .

"I was shocked to see her and Naina at the company today",I said .

"Yeah one is head of Interior and Architect department and one is the head of Human resource department",Yash said .

"So Kabir Bhai when did you first meet her ?",Rohan asked .

"Well on Karan and Ishika's engagement day she didn't noticed me that day until the sangeet ceremony we had talked for the first time",I said .

"Wait wasn't she your dance partner durning the ladkiwaale(girls side ) vs ladkewaale (boys side) dance faceoff during the sangeet ?",Yash asked .

"Wait she is the one?",Rohan asked .

"Damn bhai good choice",Rohan said as I glared at him .

"Why are you glaring at me I'm just complementing her",Rohan said in a teasing tone .

"Shut up",I said .

"So you like her ?",Yash and Rohan asked in unsion .

I liked her since the day I saw her and the day of Sangeet Ceremony of Ishika and Karan I liked her more . I just wanted her to be mine . I know it is so early to like someone when we have just talked during Ishika and Karan's wedding function and then today but it was a proffesional talk . But sometimes it doesn't even take minutes to like or love someone .

"Yes I do ",I said .

Rohan and Yash Squealed again .

"Finally after years you like a girl",Rohan said .

"Yeah I was starting to think that he might be gay not that I would not support you ",Yash said .

"Yeah you are right",Rohan said .

I was about to say something to them when we heard Ma call us .

"Kabir , Yash , Rohan dinner is ready!".

"Coming Ma ",we three said in unsion as we went downstairs .

We sat on the chairs in the dining table and started eating our food while we talked and laughed .

I loved my family to death.I would do anything to protect them .

"So Kabir ",Papa said as we all went to the living room and sat on the sofa .

"Yes ?",I said .

"We have something to tell you",He said .

"What is it ?",I asked .

"Why do I feel like I know what is this?",Yash said .

"I feel it too ",Rohan said .

"What is it ?",I asked again .

"Umm Kabir we have found a potential girl for you ",Ma said as I looked at them with wide eyes .

"No way I'm not getting married",I said .

"And that too arrange marraige no",I said . My parents very well know I didn't liked the idea of arrange marriage .

"But not all arrange marriages are same look at me and Gayatri we fell in love eventually and are happily living with 3 kids ",Papa said as he looked at Ma lovingly .

"No papa I won't not every arrange marriage turns into love",I said .

I already liked Anika and I won't get married to someone else . I know that we had just talked few times but then I will try to make her mine by first starting a friendship with her .