First Date

Hopefully this chapter will make up for the other small ones I've done :3

Kirigaya's P.O.V

We sat next to each other on Asada's bed for a long time, all  I needed was her by my side, "hey"  I nudged her causing her to look up at me, "yeah?"   "wanna go somewhere tomorrow.....like a date"  we both went red and she started laughing at how flustered we were, she then stopped smiling and had a blank expression, "what about Asuna?" she looked away like she was about to start crying, I lifted her chin up, forcing her to look at me, her thin pale face looked towards me, her tear-filled eyes looked in mine, "don't worry I'm gonna tell her today, all I need is you"  her face suddenly cheered up, "but my main priority now is to get you to eat" she knodded her head, "We'll go to a takeout, I want you to pig-out as much as possible, you got that" I smiled at her and she started giggling, "I'm just gonna get dressed"  "don't take ages" I nudged her jokingly (is that a word :) lol)   she gave me a stern look and pushed me down onto the bed, she was ontop of me, realising what she was doing, she quickly got off me and headed inside the bathroom, she then came out with her face being a crimson colour, "I kinda forgot to get my clothes"  "yeah you did", she walked over to her draws and got some underwear and clothes, she walked back to the bathroom with her head hung in shame, "awkwaaaard.."  a few minutes later she was dressed and we decided to go and eat at... (da fuk they gonna eat at?!?) KFC  (sorry only place I could think of), we got out her house and she locked the door, as soon as I knew she put her keys away, I picked her up bridal style all the way to my motorbike, on the way she was flustered and started to try and get herself out of my grasp, but I held onto her no matter how embarrassed she was, she looked up at me and looked up at me with an angry face, I noticed that people were looking at us, that's why she was being like this, I gave her a cheeky smile, "that's not fair, I'll get you back for making me this embarrassed" I placed her gently on the back of the motorbike, cling on to me, I go pretty fast, we started going pretty fast, "THIS FEELS ALL TO FAMILIAR TO ME" I barely heard what she said, but managed to figure out what she said, I remembered that we defeated death gun and we rode like this before (sorry couldn't be arsed to write about it :/ ) it brought back fun memories of us, how we sat in the cave and told each other stuff (can't remember what lol)  "REMEMBER THAT PRESNT GRENADE YOU GAVE ME, BEST PRESENT EVER"

Asada's P.O.V

"REMEMBER THAT PRESENT GRENADE YOU GAVE ME, BEST PRESENT EVER" as he said those words my heart started beating fast and I could feel my face go red, the final of the BoB tournament was between me and Kirito, I couldn't fight him coz he was all messed up, I wouldn't take any pride in killling him, I decided to blow me and him up, I heard there could be 2 winners, that the first BoB tournament had 2 winners, I had given him the grenade and put it in his hands, he started chucking it in the air like it was a hot potatoe, I decided to jump in his arms and hug him to keep the grenade in between our bodies, I only did that because I didn't know he had..........Asuna.

"HEY ASADA, WAKE UP" I noticed Kirigaya's face a centimetre away from mine, I must of fainted, I then just realized that I was on the street, a big crowd was surrounding us, Kirigaya had tears in his eyes, I then thought it was the perfect moment to get him back for what happened earlier, I shot up and kissed him gently on his lips, I could feel his face heat up, I then quickly ot on top of him and pinned him down, still kissing him, I then got up and looked at everyone, "don't worry I'm fine now" I gave an embarrassed smile to everyone and scratched the back of my head, everyone just walked away, talking about summat, probably what just happened, I turned around and saw Kirigaya still on the floor paralyzed, "I told you I'd get you back" he looked up and faced me with a huge smile on his face, he started uncontrollably laughing, "whaaat" , I pulled a sulking face, he got up and pulled me into a hug, he then whispered into my ear seductively "you naughty girl, maybe I should punish you" he then let go of me and walked towards KFC, "HEY, COME BACK, STOP TEASING ME LIKE THAT!!" I ran up to him, he suddenly stopped, I went up to his face, "what's wrong" I looked in the direction he was looking in, he was looking into KFC, a girl with long ginger hair was looking at us, "Asuna??" , I started walking away, she was looking straight at us, she must of seen that whole incident, Kirigaya grabbed my wrist before I could get away, "I'm...going to tell her" I turned to face him, even if seeing Asuna is the last thing I wanna do, I nodded my head and obediantely walked with Kirigaya into KFC with my head down, ashamed of what I just did....what I am doing, I saw Asuna with her hands over her face with her head in her lap, she had a bottles of beer in her bag that she obviously was trying to hide, Rika was sat next to Asuna and Klein was next to Rika, the only thing I could do was the thing that scared me the most, saying sorry to Asuna, we were right next to the table that Asuna was sitting at now, "Asu" Kirigaya tried talking to her but she got up and slapped him across his face, that triggered something inside me, i was angry that she had just slapped Kirigaya, but I felt the need to say sorry to her, I started crying and sank to the floor right next to Asuna's feet "ASUNA...I-I'M SOO SORRY" , I started choking on my fears, I couldn't stop crying and I kept sniffling when I was trying to talk to Asuna "Asuna...I....I..ple..ase....forg..ive......me.." I looked up at her, she had tears streaming down her face, she looked angry with, well who wouldn't be,  when my face was fully looking up, she slapped me around my face, I had a stinging sensation on my cheek, where she had previously hit me, as soon as she did that, she kicked me in my stomach, making me cough up blood, everyone in KFC was looking at us, I saw some of the staff coming towards us, Klein insisted that it wasn't a great time to see Asuna, the five of us got a thrown out, me and Kirigaya walked the opposite way to the three of them.........a sharp pain in the back of my head was the last thing I felt..........