Love Conquers All

Kirigaya's P.O.V

I woke up, I hurt all over, I noticed that I wasn't outside, I was kinda glad, I turned around on the bed I was lying down on and saw Asada's face a couple of centimetres away, she looked so peaceful, she had dried tears on her cheeks and still looked pale and thin, she started shivering, I didn't want to wake her, so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled towards my body, she was ice cold, I'm glad I never gave up on her..........if I wasn't here for her.............who would be, she stopped shivering and buried her face in my chest, I was glad, she was safe and that's all what mattered, my heart started pounding, I guess I knew what I wanted............Asada..........I wanted to be with her forever...............I love her and I don't ever want to leave her side again, I want to protect her...............I want to hold her................I need her.

My phone started vibrating a few moments later, Asada's body twitched and soon after her eyes fluttered open, she looked at me for a second and then she started going red, she released herself from my grasp and got up in a flash, I went and grabbed her wrist, she stood their paralysed for a moment, I got up, still holding her wrist, and hugged her from behind, "Asada, stay with me" I could hear her crying, she turned around instantly and pushed away from my embrace, "I TOLD YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND TO LEAVE ME ALONE"  "I CAN'T LET YOU LIVE LIKE THIS, ASADA.....I WANT..... I WANT TO BE WITH YOU....I LOVE YOU ASADA!!!" I looked her straight in the eyes, tears were filling in them, she then ran up and jumped on me, hugging me, making me fall onto the bed, "I love you to Kirigaya"  we led on the bed hugging each other for a few minutes until my phone vibrated again, I ignored it, "Why aren't you eating??" she looked at me and then looked away, "I-I......I just.....didn't want to live anymore, I couldn't bare being around you and Asada and I could't stand being without you....I needed you, but I didn't want to ruin yours and Asuna's relationship" she looked at me with tears in her eyes, "my heart ached and I couldn't carry on...what's the point in living when the person you love is happy without you"  "THATS NOT TRUE AT ALL!!" "Asada, I couldn't bare being without you either, I needed you, your the one that makes me happy!!, I-I dont love Asuna anymore, she's not a caring person, but......Asada please let me spend the rest of my life with you?" ............she turned aroung smiling, with tears still in her eyes........."yes"

My phone started vibrating again, I decided to check what it was, I scrolled down on my notifications and then a big picture of Asuna popped up on my phone with a decline and answer button at the bottom, I pressed decline and put my phone on silent, "who was that" , "no one you need to worry about" she looked at me with an anoyed look on her face and then smiled at me "OKAY"  

Hope you like my Kinon moments, the next chapter is gonna make you be like 'OOOH DAAYYYYMMMNN' so keep reading and voting, love ya'll and speak in da next 1- byyye