Awkwaaarrd :P

Kirigaya's P.O.V

OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT?!?!?! I sat down on the bed and put my palms on my face, why did I have to open the door, now she'll hate me, it's GGO all over again but worse, it's real life and she's naked, 10 minutes later she came out of the bathroom (fully dressed FYI) "..I-I'm sorry...." she averted her gaze from mine and we stood still for a moment "I-I didn't see anything I SWEAR!!" she looked at me then back away, "do you want to see anything??"  "...."  she looked really serious and her face was rose red, "......." I looked at her, my face turned red aswell  "..I..I-I'm ony joking you BAKA!!"

Asada's P.O.V

"do you want to see anything" why the hell did I say that, my cheeks got hot, kirito was silent, I was glad he didn't answer my question, "..I..I-I'm only joking you BAKA!!" he was red, he then started laughing, "what's so funny?!"  " I'm kinda glad you were joking" , my heart sank, did he basically just say he didn't like me, "I would of probably said yes and then what would've happened?" I looked at him, his face was serious, my face was blank, our eyes met and I felt like something was gonna happen, I wanted to turn away, but my heart wouldn't let me, we got closer and closer until our noses were touching, I then regained control of my body, "I'm sorry kirito, it would break Asuna's heart, I can't make her hate me anymore and I can't let my heart break more than it allready has, seeing you and asuna makes me want to find happiness like that, but I can't watch you anymore, my heart will shatter and nothing will be left, I love you kirito and that's why I can't see you or the others ever again, I'm doing this for us..." tears started swelling from my eyes, I pushed the shocked looking kirito towards the door, when I pushed him outside he had a sad expression on his face, I tried smiling, but tears still kept running down my face "bye kirito" I slammed the door and ran to my room, I put on the aura sphere (still don't know if it's called that-lol-tell me in comments) and logged into GGO, when I teleported to the filthy place I could happilt call my home, no one was their, I then realised it was the BoB tournament, I rushed to the stadium and quickly signed down my real account into the forum so I could compete, I was just in time to. "not like you to be late" a tall boy was standing behind me with grey hair and camoflauge pattern armor on, it was the guy who pinned me up to the wall, I ran away from him and entered the BoB quickly, I wasn't going to fght him because who knows what he would do to me, he is really strong and could stop me from logging off, I shivered at the though, a croud came rushing aroung me, "HEY LOOK GUYS SINONS HERE!!", the croud of men dived round me asking if I had a boyfriend and if I wanted to go on somewhere with them, I ignored them all and walked past, then a final question was asked, "HEY SHINON WHERES THAT FRIEND OF YOURS, I THNK HER NAME IS KIRITO!?!?" I stood still, anger ans sadness in my heart, "I will not be battling with kirito ever again" I walked faster so they could not see the virtual tears coming from eyes.

BBO competition starts in:

5

4

3

2

1

I got teleported to a town, I quickly ran to the tallest building I could see, trying to shake off the feeling of kirito, a message then popped up, it said kirito, he must be in the game, a smile showed on my face but then I mentally punished myself, I was going to forget about him.... (play song-a thousand years)