Ch.7-The Beginning-

*Author's Note*-This one is slightly shorter but I hope you enjoy the bit of smut. We'll call it the 'calm' before the storm...

###SMUT WARNING###

*****

-Sigrun-

"Loki I can't get anything done with you looking at me like that," I chastise him from across the training room.

I had been working with the punching bag for only ten minutes and for all of those ten minutes Loki's eyes were on me, even while he worked out behind me. I could see him in the mirror, the sweat dripping down his bare, chiseled chest. He was only wearing pants and I wore a sports bra along with some leggings. As if his godly physique wasn't distracting enough, his eyes bore into me as I was working, scanning my legs, ass, hips, everywhere, making it extremely hard to focus on the punching bag in front of me. I stopped what I was doing and turned around to face him, but he was already right in front of me with a wicked grin. His hands rested on my hips as he turned me back around to face the mirror and pressed into my backside, his head dipping into my neck and trailing kisses down to my collar bone.

"I can't help it darling, you just look so...delectable," his husky voice sends shivers down my spine and I lean into his touch, humming with satisfaction.

"As much as I'd love to do this right now..." I start, pulling Loki's hands off of my hips and turning around to face him. "We need to be prepared Loki. Half of the universe is counting on us and if we don't... If Thanos gets what he wants...I don't know how we'll fix it this time." Loki's gaze softens and he cups my face with his large hands, soothingly stroking my cheeks.

"Darling, I will not let anything happen to you. No one will touch our children, I swear to you. I've just got you back, I refuse to lose you again," Loki says. My eyes start to water so I swallow to push the tears away. Loki's hands lower from my face and grab my hands in his as he starts to lead me to the middle of the training room. "But, to put your mind at ease we will train." I smile and square up to him on the mat.

I release my wings from my back and stretch them out, flexing to put on a show for Loki. He gets so distracted looking at my large black wings that he doesn't notice me lift off the ground and charge at him from the air. I trample him to the ground and straddle him on the floor, smiling down at him mischievously.

"You have to keep your focus Loki, this is too easy," Loki smirks up at me and his eyes scan down my body hungrily.

"You make it very hard darling," he says before he turns to his side, resulting in us rolling around for a bit before I can get my footing and jump up. Loki moves to stand as well as I go to kick him, but he catches my foot. We both stay in the position for a moment, waiting for the other to make the next move. With my foot still in his hand, I use it as a platform, putting all my weight on it to swing my left leg around and kick him in the face. Loki grunts and lets go of my right foot. I start to step over him but his legs swing out and trip me and I tumble to the floor as he positions himself above me. My hands are held above my head and Loki doesn't wait for me to catch my breath when he kisses me fiercely. I hum in satisfaction into Loki's mouth as he devours me. My legs instinctively wrap around his waist as he grinds down into me and I can feel him starting to harden.

"Loki," I mumble as I pull away for breath. He stares down at me with a heated expression. "We need to keep training." Instead of answering Loki kisses me again.

"No you need to relax...and I can help with that," Loki suggests. He grinds into me again, emphasizing his point.

"I'm not the only one who needs to relax," I respond with a sly grin. Loki gives me a challenging look.

"And how do you plan to remedy that my queen?" Loki teases. His words send a wave of heat through my body that collects in the base of my stomach.

"I'll show you," I say, slowly backing Loki up onto his feet and pushing him down onto one of the benches. He's now extremely hard, I can tell by the large tent that has formed in his trousers. I teasingly unzip his pants and pull out his cock, licking from the base to the tip in one, languid movement.

"Mmm," Loki hums and I wrap my hands around his cock, pumping him a few times before taking him into my mouth. He exhales heavily as I start to work his cock in and out of my mouth, paying extra attention to his throbbing tip. "Yes, darling. Take me deeper," he orders, and I oblige, taking him all the way in the back of my throat and almost gagging at his size. He's still not fully submerged in my mouth but he doesn't seem to mind as I massage the remaining hard flesh with my hands.

I continue to work my head up and down his shaft, eliciting sensual moans and groans from him. I look up through my lashes and see him looking right back down at me, his hand goes to my ponytail and he holds it firm as I continue to...worship him -for lack of better words-. His abdomen contracts and I feel him twitch in my mouth, indicating his soon-approaching release.

"Fuck," Loki breaths as he gets even closer and I quicken my pace. Seconds later he groans as he comes deep in my throat, holding my head in place until I swallow it all. I stand up and straddle him on the bench, licking my lips. "You are an excellent specimen darling, allow me to repay you," Loki says as he kisses me deeply.

I'm about to allow his intentions when a blaring alarm goes off and the emergency lights flash red repeatedly. An automated voice comes through the speaker system,

"Warning; lab room compromised, damage to structure 0%, damage to equipment 75%, power reboot commencing." Both Loki and I stand abruptly and by the time I turn to look at him, he's decent again. We both exchange worried glances before rushing off to the lab.

When we enter the room we see a shocked Wanda being comforted by Vision while Shuri runs around trying to fix the damage.

"Shuri, what happened?" I ask in a hurry as both Loki and I help put things back on tables.

"I don't know, Wanda was searching the mind stone with her powers to find a way to destroy it, and then there was a flash of red, and my equipment went berserk. I think she saw something," Shuri answers. I exchange a knowing glance with Loki and we both approach Wanda and Vision.

"Wanda...what did you see?" I ask worriedly. She seems pretty shaken up and Vision rubs her back. Her eyes look distant and it feels like she's not with us, like she's somewhere else.

"I-I saw him," Wanda answers.

"Saw who?" I ask, my eyes narrowing at her, waiting for an answer. She pauses a few seconds.

"Thanos...He's coming..." Wanda answers. My eyes widen in alarm and I glance at Loki, he's stiffened next to me and I can see his defensive wall building.

"When?" I ask. Wanda finally meets my eyes and the horror behind them chills me to the bone.

"Now." Right after she says that there's an explosion and I rush to the window and see a strange ship crash into the barrier, followed by two more that make contact with the barrier only to be blown to smithereens. My blood runs cold as I watch more ships land outside the barrier and creatures emerge from them.

It's begun.

*****

*Author's Note*-Ooooooh, it's gonna get intense. The next chapter will be long so it might not be released on time, but we'll see. Please vote for more and comments are always appreciated! <3RJ