THIS ASSHOLE

Hello I have decided to update! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

We all woke up at 9, ate breakfast, remembered George was here, got dressed and headed out to an amusement park.

Once we arrived we payed for our tickets and got inside. We all agreed to go to some booths and play some of those games. We did for about 2 hours.

Clay being the simp he is had won George a little mushroom plushie. Sapnap being competitive got me a panda plushie. A animal I absolutely adored as much as he did. Clay gave him a frown, as for Sapnap and a huge grin on his face.

Then we wanted to go on some rides. But before me and George went to the car to put our plushies in and making sure the car was locked, since clay forgot if it was or not, it wasn't but after putting our plushies inside I locked it.

We ran back in meeting clay and Sapnap at the first ride. After the multiple rides, of mostly me and George screaming, dream wheezing at us, Sapnap laughing (normally) (no hate to dream luv ya laugh dude) and screaming, it was pretty fun.

We had multiple snacks then went out to eat. George got to pick bc you know he's the visitor. After that it was pretty late we headed home.

George and dream wanted to watch a movie but me and Sapnap wanted to stream.

"Like an IRL" dream said. "It doesn't have to be" I replied.  "Nah, a movie sounds better" clay smiled. "Fine me and Y/n can stream while y'all watch movies" Sapnap smiled back. "Ok bye" George said, plopping on the couch beside clay. "K bye" I said.

We went to our pc's and opened up Roblox I posted I was going live. After choosing flee the facility, I went live. We hopped in a discord call. After a few minutes of waiting for people to join took my starting soon screen down and replaced it with my face.

I explained and we joined the game. After a few rounds of us winning, a very high leveled person joined, considering I was very close to there level, I was struggling.

Sapnap had been frozen and I was currently running away from the beast as Sapnap yelled at me to run or go. Soon the beast hit me and I fell to the floor, they had some time picking me up, finally the rope attached to me and they dragged me towards a pod, just before they could tap e I got up and started jumping and running away.  The beast used there little speed boost thing and hit me once more, attaching the rope, dragging me towards the pod, and capturing me, with the beast winning.

I opened the chat and typed in "gg" but just before I hit enter THAT MOTHERFUCKER SAID (insert Roblox user) SUCKED.

"THIS ASSHOLE" I yelled, I untyped "gg".

I started cursing them out in the chat only for them to be tagged out.
(This is there name "weeb_", sorry couldn't think)

weeb_ : aww can the 5 year old not type

Your user : aww is the 2 year old stupid

weeb_ : I'm not 2

Your user : well I'm not 5

weeb_ : then how old are you

Your user : why do you need to know

weeb_ : to prove your not 5

Your user : well idk who you are

weeb_ : hold on give me a sec (your twitch) went live a little bit ago and I'm putting it on now, so give me a sec

Your user : lol ok

I joined Sapnap in laughing waiting for them to notice.

weeb_ : Omg I'm so sorry

Your user : tbh you should be, anyway have a nice day, I do forgive ya

I typed in, then with me and Sapnap leaving.

(NO HATE TO WEEBS, I JUST COULDNT THINK OF A NAME, SO I THOUGHT OF THAT, BTW I LUV WEEBS, ONES IVE ENCOUNTERED R VERY NICE, LUV YALL!)

We played epic minigames for a couple(2) hours, leveling up a lot, then ending stream.

I went into Sapnaps room and plopped onto his bed. "So" I said as I brang out the o. He plopped on the bed right beside me.

NSFW

( I'm not writing that)

Hello, hello, I have updated yes and I'll update soon or later who knows.

When I have time I'll be going back into the story and changing every Nick to Sapnap, because I have found out he doesn't like anyone other than his family and friends calling him that, so again I'll be going back into the story soon probably before I update another chapter and changing them all to Sapnap!

Have a goodnight!

Word count: 794