...Eat...

Its been a month since Sebastian became my butler, and throughout the past week. I haven't gotten the best sleep because of my editor who's been pushing me to get my newest novel finished!!

Sure I'm half demon and doesn't really need rest, but I'm still half human!! I have eye bags because of this due date!!

Anyways, besides that, I'm almost finished, so it doesn't really matter.

I was in my study taking a small break, when Sebastian came in.

Sebastian: Miss, are you hungry? You've been in here all day.

Y/N: Oh no, I ate crackers earlier.

I said stretching my arms.

Sebastian: That isn't healthy at all. I'll get dinner started.

Y/N: Oh its fine. I'm not hungry.

Sebastian: Don't try to argue, I'll hand feed you if I must.

I sighed.

Y/N: Well I'm not a child.

Sebastian: Indeed you aren't.

I got up from my chair to stretch my legs.

Sebastian: I'll be serving *favorite food*.

Y/N: Thank youu.

He smiled as he left the room with a small bow.

*Time Skip*

Sebastian: Ma'am your food is ready, would you like to eat it here?

Y/N: Oh ya sure.

Honastly I have no idea what he said, but I better hope I agreed to the right thing. My brain was wrapped around the novel, I wasn't paying attention to anything else.

After some time, he came in with food and placed it next to me.

Y/N: Thank you Sebastian.

Sebastian: You're welcome. Now eat.

I nodded and picked up a fork. He left afterwards and I got an idea for the next paragraph. I placed the fork down and started typing.

After about 20 minutes, Sebastian came back.

Sebastian: Ma'am, you haven't eaten? Your food will get cold.

Y/N: Huh?

I looked at my food.

Y/N: Ohh I forgot this was here. Sorry sorry.

I picked up my fork while he came over to me and put his hand on mine.

I looked up at him as he stood over the desk and he took the fork out of my hands. Then proceeded to go around my desk. While I was sitting in confusion, he pulled up a seat next to mine and sat down without saying a word.

He picked up food with the fork and gestured for me to eat from it.

Y/N: I'm not a child, I can-

Sebastian: Nope, you'll starve if it wasn't for me. Here. Eat.

Y/N: What? No. I'm capable of feeding myself.

Sebastian: Stop being stubborn and eat.

Y/N: You're not letting me though.

He gestured the fork in his hand and even poked my mouth with it in a teasing manner.

Sebastian: Eat.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I opened my mouth and he fed me.

After I swallowed, I placed my hand on the fork. He didn't let go, and without realization we were touching hands slightly, kinda fighting for the fork.

Y/N: Happy? Now let me be independent!

He chuckled a bit and finally let go of the fork.

Sebastian: Fine fine but if I come back and you still haven't ate, I suspect you know what would happen.

He picked up the napkin.

Sebastian: Do you need me to wipe your face before I go ma'am?

I took the napkin from his hand and he playfully laughed.

Y/N: You have a strange sense of humor Sebastian.

Sebastian: It's the fun of being a butler.

He stood up from his seat, and placed the chair back where it was. I started eating a bit, and watched as he walked towards the door. I expected him to leave, but instead he turned back around, with his straight posture and asked:

Sebastian: Did you need anything else before I leave, this time it's a genuine question.

I kinda laughed.

Y/N: No I don't need anything else. Thank you Sebastian.

He bowed respectfuy with a smile, and left.

I continued on with my writing, this time awaring myself my food is still there.

Honestly my perspective of Sebastian kinda changed. I had questions. Did he just want to tease me for the fun of it, or did he actually care?

I could honestly never read that guy, like how I can easily read other people. Perhaps because he wasn't like other people I'm assuming.

I started multitasking, eating and writing because of the fear of Sebastian coming back.