Chapter 11: Defeat of a Warrior

Mulai dari awal

"What are we gonna do?" Happy questioned.
"There's no way we can leave Y/n behind, since she's so tiny an helpless!" Michelle informed as I kept spinning.
"Please don't tell Laxus!" I exclaimed as I kept spinning.
"Oh no! She's gonna end up like her old self!" Natsu exclaimed as I stopped spining.
"Wait a minute! Metal! Electricity! I got it!" I exclaimed as I tried to electrocute Dan as my electricity was decreased just like my size.
"Oh no. Her electricity was decreased!" Happy exclaimed.
"This can't be happening!" I cried.
"I wouldn't imagine rushing things, but if you two are ment to be together then why don't you go ahead and get married! Right here!" Michelle stated.
"What! Have you gone completely insane! I love Natsu! Not Dan!" I exclaimed.
"This place is historic, romantic, and holy! This could be the perfect place!" Michelle informed.
"No, this is the most wonderful and perfect place!" Dan exclaimed.
"You do realize that she has been trying to tell you she's interested in someone else." Lucy yelled as Michelle and Dan started talking about planning a wedding and honeymoon which sealed the cake.
"I'm not getting married! I'm too young!" I exclaimed.
"I can't take it anymore! I don't mind this lovey dovey crap when it comes to me and Y/n, but when it comes to you stealing my girl and trying to marry her that takes the cake!" Natsu growled as a stench came over Dan.
"Uhh, there's a smell that'll ruin the mood." Dan stated.
"Eww! Romeo, dude are you doing that?" I asked as I covered my nose up.
"Yeah. It's the only idea I thought of that might help. Sorry." Romeo chuckled nervously.
"It might stink, but thanks!" I stated with a smile as the smell increased. I then suddenly flew off Dan's knight armor as Romeo used his fire to catch me. Happy then flew over to me and caught me. We then flew off. Dan started chasing after Happy and me, as he shot his spear out at me. It hit. I turned back to normal as Happy was now gigantic.

You really suck at that you know!" Happy complained in a deep voice.
"Yeah! You do!" Natsu and I agreed as Happy started moving as he then stepped on Natsu. Happy soon begin flying around as we all begin to panic. Dan then quickly changed Happy back to normal. Happy then ran into my arms. I then held him, while he cried.
"Shh. Don't worry. Your back to normal." Natsu stated as he place his arm around my waist.
"I hate being a monster." Happy cried.
"It's okay." I soothed Happy as I pulled out the book. I then searched the book to figure out the right path, as Coco was coming at us. Romeo quickly shot a flame at her, as we took off. Natsu stayed behind to keep Dan in place, as we ran.

"I'm staying! Cause, I seriously need to kick your ass!" Natsu growled talking to Dan, which made me smile.
"Thanks Pyro!" I yelled as I ran. I quickly looked through the book, as I ran into Lucy. She then ran into a statue, which caused us to fall into a hole. We grabbed the side of the hole, as I notice Coco was down in the hole with us. I told Coco to give me her hand. She decided to be stubborn and say, she doesn't need our help. I gave Lucy the book and I then grabbed her hand. Next thing I notice was we both fell down the hole into a deeper ruin.
"Oh no, Y/n!" Michelle exclaimed.
"Are you okay!" Lucy asked.
"I'm alive!" I yelled.
"Well be there in a minute! Were coming down to help you!" Romeo shouted as I stood up.
"You guys don't worry! I can fly out of here! Find the amulet! " I shouted.
"We'll find it, Y/n! Please be careful!" Lucy shouted.
"Yeah! You too!" I yelled.
"Oww." Coco mumbled.
"Hey. Are you okay? Your not hurt are you?" I asked as I went to help Coco as she hit my hand away.
"Stay away from me! Your so called help is how we got stuck down here in the first place!" Coco growled.
"You better watch your tone with me girly! I'm not afraid to shock the hell out of a kid!" I growled.
"I couldn't imagine being stuck somewhere else!" She yelled back.
"I don't know what is with you little girl! I met someone just like you. She looks and sounds a lot like you! Except she wasn't such a brat!" I growled.
"Wow! What a lovely story! She's definitely not me! Get over it!" Coco growled.
"Okay! You asked for it!" I growled as I reached my hand out and shocked the little girl.
"What was that for!" She exclaimed.
"I told you I'm not afraid to shock a kid!" I growled as I walked forwards as she then followed.
"Whatever." She mumbled. We soon kept walking down the hallway of the ruins. As silence stayed between the two of us. I then decided to ask her a question myself.