" ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!" And she was pushed hard after she tried to let him go and wrote down something quickly. 

There were so many people watching her, but no one came to them. Until some guards came and separated them. The old man seemed to do some talking and pointed her with his fierce expression. At that time she just calmed her down while writing something down... she saw her hands trembling, and it was hard to write...

.. yet she tried. 

Then when a knight came to her and seemed to talk to her, she gave the note.

[ I am sorry if I do something wrong, but, I am deaf and muted. Please write it down to make me understand.] her hand was trembling so hard but she was trying to hold it, as it was her first time surrounded by many people that looked at her in a very unpleasant way. The knight that saw her note looked at her with a mixed expression between confused and disbelief. She had to try to speak and let them hear her voice that could not speak a word so they then let her be. Turned his back to the old man, who gave her a death glare. 

The knights were not let her go just like the old man, they brought her to their office and asked her family's address or family's information that could pick her up. Of course, she could not give Arisha's whereabouts even though she is her only family. Yet, they also did not seem to let her go. So, she gave Rosan's information and they sent word to them. She had to wait for one hour until Rosan came. Rosan was so mad at the knights and it was really scary. 

Rosan only stopped when Irisha grabbed her with her trembling hands.

Only when she then came to their office in Montar City, Rosan apologized to her.

" I am so sorry, it is my fault not to think further about it," she said. "It's not once but twice... I -"

[It's okay, I personally still learn how to adjust in society. So, I am okay.] she said while smiling, but Rosan seemed not satisfied. Especially, when Irisha was also had a hard time when using public transportation. It was like a bus, but a carriage that has many seats. It was okay if there was not that crowded, but if it was crowded, she could not get to the coachman and will end up somewhere far. It was a very unpleasant experienced when she screamed so hard but no one could understand her and thought she was crazy. Every time she tried to give them her note, they will just run away. The expression of them was still vividly there, and she just surrendered with the condition. 

She learned from her lesson so, that is why she still has not ridden the horse yet until she reaches the gate. Then once she does, she will ride it because the road is so much larger and she will take the very edge of the side so there will be no people blocked by her.

Then, she will be enjoyed the very beautiful scenery with a strong breeze coming to her face. Calming herself down with the fantastic scenery and the stunning sky. Breathe the refreshing fresh air.

" Woa..." as usual, the dragons that fly above her are still magnificent to be seen.

***

.

.

" Here! Here!" and after a long ride, she finds Haya, as usual, waving his hand, in the front gate of the Montar city. On that point, he will take the ride and take her into the office. After that, she will do some paperwork as Rosan's assistant. She will look at the financial matters and do some accounting too. Only in this place people will be patient enough with her, because if they don't, Rosan will give them some good lesson that they will rather not have. Irisha does not really support that method, but, sure in this place, she could feel safer.

[ This, this, and this are the best places to help us sell our furs.] she said while having a meeting with several people in the trading company including Rosan. Haya once was a delivery man but, when Rosan knew that Haya treats her better, Rosan asked him to always stay with her. Especially to be her interpreter, because Haya already learned so much while having two months spent times with Irisha.