The begining

Hey everyone, first I just wanted to thank you for reading and enjoy!

She got in the car and turned it on, the car dinged and she closed the door, then clicked in her seatbelt. Macy drove to the supermarket, because she had an interview for the  executive manager, which is just a fancy term for manager. She walked into the building and introduced herself. "Hi, i'm Macy; Macy Harmon."
           "Hi, Macy, I'm Mr. Shob." Mr. Shob looked Macy up and down and made a odd face, and asked "Are you a cross-dresser by chance?"
   "What?" "no! I'm not a cross-dresser,  
I'm transgender."
      "Transgender?" "Oh, uhm, I aplogize but we need 'real' women here"
      "I AM a real woman!"
"Again, Mr. Harm-"
     "IM A WOMAN"
Macy then stormed out of the building and continued to her car.
  "I am a real woman." "Why can't that fucking jerk understand that."
"I need a job where people are accepting."
Macy started to browse jobs online.
Then she came across a gender arts school. "Gender arts?" "If I did this I could get a job standing up for transgender people, and help jerks like Mr. Shob understand." "I'm gonna apply to the university, Iv'e got good grades and all." Macy filled out the form "-What gender are you-" It said.
Macy anserwed "FEMALE" in confidence.

After three months, she got an email confirming her acceptance, Macy was
really exited that she was starting the first step into her newfound dream.