Charles Leclerc & Max Verstappen

Based on Max Verstappen winning the championship, and Charles's being there to help celebrate.
Will include: Sexual acts, Mature content and 13+.
Enjoy :)

"MAX VERSTAPPEN WINS THE 2021 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!"
"MAX VERSTAPPEN YOU ARE THE WORLD CHAMPION!"
-
I cannot believe that my boyfriend, Max fucking Verstappen has just won the championship!
I was watching from behind in my slow red tractor of  a car. I just couldn't bare to see Max lose it, after everything he has managed to do this season. That crash in Silverstone, sent my heart into a panic. Seeing my handsome boyfriend cross the line and become the world champion, was an experience I will never forget.

Max had invited, well more like demanded, that Charles meets him at his hotel room at 11pm sharp. Charles cannot wait for this evening. The team were celebrating their own P3 in the race and P3 in the constructors. Charles hadn't drunk a single alcoholic drink, wanting to be sober for Max. He knew Max didn't like it when Charles drank. Max liked Charles vulnerable, but not drunk. Charles always liked to obey Max's commands, never wanting to disobey his lover, boyfriend and master.
Max was still celebrating with his team. He had a few mouthfuls of the champagne, but he hated the carbonated taste. Max was happy, ecstatic that he had won the title. He shed a tear when he crossed the line, but he himself had felt a little guilty for Lewis. He was happy he had won it, but it shouldn't have been won this way. Max had seen his boyfriend run at him and jump into his arms. Max spun them around and held Charles in his arms. "You've done it baby, you've fucking done it. I'm so proud of you." Max smiled at Charles, "Thank you my prince, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you by my side. I love you." Charles gave Max a big squeeze, "Yes you would've, I love you too. Now go, go get that trophy and bring it home!" Max kissed Charles passionately and hugged him as he left to head to the podium. He held the flag he had won under, he knew he was the only driver of his country to win a Championship as he held the flag. Proud was all Max had felt, so proud to be the Champion.
Although, Max didn't really care when the team and him started partying. Max grabbed the nearest party hat and stuck it on his head. He may keep this hat for the evening with Charles. Charles, Max had planned to meet up with him at 11pm, 3 hours. Max had 3 hours to absorb this, and then leave to spend time with Charles. Max knew he needed some Charles time, time to cuddle, kiss, and maybe even fuck. He just wanted Charles, afterall, Charles had been the key to him winning this title.

Charles had just left the paddock, he had gotten caught up in team debriefs and meetings, as well as celebrations. 10.58pm, Oh fuck. Charles was late. Max never liked it when Charles was late. After all Charles had disobeyed his commands by being late. Charles knew what would happen, and he wasn't upset about it. He headed to Max's hotel room, as quickly as he possibly could. He knocked on Max's door, it flung open and he was pulled in. The door clicked shut behind him. He saw Max sat behind a desk, damn he looks angry. Charles gulped, he always liked it when Max was rough. Leaving his marks all over Charles's body. Making sure everyone on the paddock knew who was fucking Charles real good. Max coughed, "You're late, Charles."
Charles sighed, "Max, I am really sorry. I got held up at the track I-" Max tutted, interrupting Charles, "Move closer to the desk and take your clothes off. You're my toy, you know that right?" Charles obeyed, "Yes Daddy." He sent Max a little smile, showing that he was okay with what was happening. Charles knew that Max would always ask for permission. He was good like that, so loving, tender. Charles was moving to slow for Max, "Move faster, baby." Charles listened and moved faster. Until he eventually was leaning over the desk. His ass facing Max, What a sight. Max admired Charles's body before marking him up, marking his neck, his legs, his gorgeous back and then his beautiful ass. Max rubbed his hands around Charles's ass, "Mm. My pretty little fuck toy. My good boy. If you behave nicely for me, I'll make sure I give you what you need."

You can gather where those events lead to. Max giggled as Charles struggled to walk around the paddock on Monday morning as the teams were packing up. Charles was blushing as people were looking and whispering at him and Max. Max had his hand on Charles's back, helping him stand straight. Charles had a very obvious limp, and lots of purply marks on his neck. Max smiled, but growled when he heard some wolf whistles. "Hey, He may be pretty fucking gorgeous, but he is mine so stop staring."  Charles smiled and looked at Max, his handsome boyfriend looked back at him. "I love you Maxy." Max smiled, His boyfriends words making him want to put a ring on his finger right there and then. Maybe in a few years, he definitely not going anywhere, Max thought to himself. "I love you too Charlie." Charles smiled as Max held his hand, as they walked off into the RedBull motorhome together.