Shore Leave.

Shepard decided that the crew and ship could stay on the Citadel for their shore leave; there wasn't much point in returning to Omega. It was a waste of fuel and time, Thane had left her early that morning, kissing her goodbye and the promise he'd be back soon. He had some business with Mordin he wished to seek out.

"Ah, Thane. Good," Mordin greets in his usual witty self, he moves away from his workbench and waves the Drell inside. "I received your message. Happy to help with a possible treatment. Keprel Syndrome... Problematic," he says with a hand to his flat chin.

Thane finally got to speak and he stood by the door, his hands behind his back. "Yes, I have been offered many possible treatments, but since I have put them off for too long, none are viable to me anymore."

"Not fully correct. Could try a new form of bacteria-killing medication... no wait, will kill you., tailored to Turians only." He paused to think. "Laser treatment? No, silly thought."

Thane waved his hand to slow the professor down, he needed a minute to process all Mordin was throwing at him. "I just want more time with Shepard," he simply says, not needing to see the reason behind lying to the doctor.

"Ah, yes. You and Shepard, good match. Knew for some time." Thane raised his brow ridge in question, Mordin waved him off. "Shepard gave off strong pheromones, you also do now." Thane felt his neck ridges go darker in embarrassment, it seemed the whole none human crew members could just smell what he and Shepard felt for each other.

"Well, I need something that can give me more time with her. I accepted my death long before meeting her." Mordin waves him in, deciding the best place to first start would be with some scans just to see how far the damage had gone.

---

Shepard woke up to an empty bed, first panicking and then remembering Thane telling her he would be back soon. She stretched her body out, it had been the first night since her resurrection she hadn't had a nightmare, it was blissful.

The skylight above her showed her the Citadel docking bay, the ship currently sat in. Most of the crew would have gone out for the day, others probably felt better staying on the ship. They weren't exactly welcomed with a massive Krogan, Drell Assassin, Justicar and massive ship flying Cerberus colours.

"Shepard, Garrus would like to come in," Edi announces. Shepard jumps out of bed and pulls her clothes that were scattered on the floor from the night before.

"Let him in," she calls as she grabs some water from her coffee table. Her Turian best friend walks in, he instantly smells the night of fun and the state of the pulled back duvets was a dead giveaway for him.

"Well, no wonder why you weren't answering my calls," he slyly says with loose mandibles. Shepard snorts on her drink, forgetting to fix the bed. It would need changing anyway but it looked as if she'd fought with someone on it.

"Shut it, Vakarian," she warns with a pointing finger. Garrus snickered as he joined her on her couch. "What can I do for you?"

"I thought we could hit the bars?" Shepard smiled at that idea, she would love to cause some trouble on the Citadel. Nodding, she got up and headed to her wardrobe to find her favourite dress that Kasumi gifted her when she helped her retrieve her deceased partner's grey box. Though to get it back, they had to kill one of the richest men in the galaxy, Donavon Hock.

"Let me just change and we can head out, did you have a specific bar in mind?" she asks as she goes to the bathroom to change. Garrus followed but stopped by her fish tank to look at the odd creatures.

"No," he calls back. There were hundreds of bars on the Citadel, it wouldn't take them long to find one. "Let's just go out and find a place."

"No idea." She emerged a few minutes later, letting her hair fall back as she brushed it behind her ears. Garrus mandibles went loose, he quickly cleared his throat and looked at the ground. "Jesus, Vakarian. We need to get you laid," Shepard joked as she slapped his arm.