"Alice, didn't i say no gifts?" Bella asked as Alice gave Bella her gift.

"You did. I didn't. I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it."

"She's going to. I picked it out." Seraphina scoffed and Bella sent a look to her.

"You told them?"

"Bella...they probably guessed it. We were born on the same day, stupid." Bella chuckled in embarrassment, forgetting that factor. Whilst Seraphina was most likely not Bella's biological sibling, it said on her birth certificate - not that Seraphina had ever seen it - that she was born on the same day as Bella. Lucky, is it not?

"You had a vision about my birthday?" Bella questioned, speaking to Alice.

"And about the green dress you'll be wearing to your party tonight. Great colour on you." Alice said and Seraphina glared at the pixie vampire.

"Alice!" She whined and the vampire in question smiled sheepishly at the tribrid.

"My party?"

"Please? It'll be fun!" Alice said and Bella shook her head.

"Absolutely not. I don't like surprises." Bella argued and Seraphina smiled.

"Please, Bella? When was the last time we celebrated a birthday together?" Seraphina asked softly and Bella sighed.

"I...guess i can deal-"

"WOOP! Great! See you at seven, Bells!" Alice and Seraphina high fived before Seraphina ran up to Jasper, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Wait, Jasper, no fair with the mood control!" Bella called and Jasper did a bow as he wrapped an arm around Seraphina. Mainly an apologetic one.

Seraphina and Jasper headed off to History. Seraphina took her normal seat beside the vampire, and it didn't take long for her to nod off. She pratically curled up next to Jasper, and he just smiled at her lovingly. He couldn't imagine a life without her. Not now that he had her.

Seraphina woke from her short nap with a start. She blinked several times before sticking her hand up.

"Yes, Miss. Swan?" The teacher asked and in a daze Seraphina asked to go to the bathroom. The teacher allowed it and Seraphina scooped up her bag and rushed from the room. She walked, not knowing where she was going. She only had the whispers in her head to guide her.

She followed with her eyes closed until she got told to open them. When she did, she was in the school's gym.

Behind her stood Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie. All of which had seen her walking by their classroom - apart from Jasper considering he was in the same class as her - and decided to follow.

Seraphina looked around the gym before going to the centre. She crouched down and took in a deep inhale, smelling the metallic scent of blood. She reached out and touched the floor. After a second she pulled away and turned her hand over, seeing the red liquid on her fingertips, Seraphina sucked in a breath. She kept a steady gaze on her hand, and when a drop of blood landed in her palm, Seraphina looked up and felt the tears gather.

She let out a wail and immediately, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie covered their ears. They waited until she was finished before going over to her. Jasper was quick to take her from the gym, Rosalie and Emmett following.

The beautiful thing was that humans couldn't hear the sound of a Banshee scream.

"He's dead." Seraphina whispered as she was guided back to History. "Caleb, he-"

"Try not to think about it." Rosalie winced at the glare Seraphina sent her.

"Try not to think about it?" Seraphina shrugged Jasper's hands off her shoulders. "He was my best friend!" She cried, the tears streaming. She scoffed and walked off towards the girl's bathroom.

"I'll go get her." Rosalie said sadly, and Jasper and Emmett nodded, leaving Rosalie to try and calm the hysterical tribrid down. "Sara?"

"Fuck off."

"I didn't mean to sound insensitive." Rosalie said softly, trying to make things right.

"Did a great job at that."

"Listen, Sara, it's okay to be upset, but please. Try and make it through the day, and through the party. Then, you can let everything out and we'll all be there for you." Rosalie assured and Seraphina sniffled before standing straight. She washed her face with water and got rid of the streaked mascara. She smiled faintly at herself in the mirror before nodding.

"Yeah...i can do that." Seraphina said before leaving the bathroom. She headed towards history and walked in, slumping into her seat next to Jasper. She stared at the whiteboard with no emotions. Jasper placed a hand on her thigh and gave it a squeeze, telling her that he's there for her. She hummed and spent the rest of the day not saying a word. She'd speak only when spoken to.

~

Once they were back home, Seraphina muttered a 'hello' to Esme and Carlisle before walking up the stairs and towards Jasper's room. Once she got inside, she saw the black dress that Alice had picked out for her. She stared at it sadly.

Caleb would've gotten her a present. Something cheesy like a kid's toy phone or a photoframe filled with pictures of the two of them.

As far as she was aware, his body hadn't been found by the end of the school day, which meant no one knew.

Seraphina wiped her eyes, freeing her vision of the tears that had been building before scooping the dress up and going to the bathroom to change.

She just had to make it through the party.

hey how was it?
Comment and vote xx

PS, again, sorry for the short chapter. From now on, it will be much different from the plot of New Moon but there will be the base events (like bella finding out abt jacob etc)

Euphoria ~ Jasper Hale  (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें