Chapter IX

(I feel like I should be saying sorry again for taking so long. So sorry everyone, and well let's continue where we left of last time. This continues an hour after the last chapter)

(Pov harry)

"- are back!" I hear someone scream, waking me up from my sleep. I keep my eyes closed for a while, taking notice of my surroundings and trying to remember where I fell asleep, even though often enough I wake up at a complete different place then I fell asleep, especially when I keep falling asleep in the library because of studying late. Dad always brings me to my room when he finds me, he has made it a habit to check the library and my room to see if I didn't fall asleep somewhere else again.

My head is laying on something warm and something hard, well harder then a pillow at least. Did I fall asleep on someone again?

I think back to before I fell asleep... we were all talking in the parlor after dinner and I fell asleep on Dray. I feel my face get hot for some reason, I'm not getting sick right?

I listen to the sounds around me, the once that woke me up in the first place. "So Reg, how was it to be rid of us for four months?" Four months? Do we have someone else living here that I don't know about? Why would they not tell me...

I open my eyes and see some guy standing there talking to everyone. He has black hair that sort of resembles Siri's, just shorter. I also notice that Dray is still carding his hand through my hair. It is very calming.

They all talk for some time before Siri notices that I'm awake "Had a good sleep sleeping beauty?" I just hum in answer not taking my eyes of the new guy. I'm used to Siri calling me that after waking up. He calls me that because of the insanely amount of time that I sleep, which is a lot, basically whenever I'm comfortable the chance of me falling asleep is 80%.

The guy Siri called Reg also keeps his eyes on me. He looks curious and somewhat surprised, seems like he only noticed me now. Not that observant I see. The curiosity shows that he also doesn't know about me. Confirming my thoughts he asks "Who are you?"

Yeah no, why should I tell a stranger who I am. Okay sure I followed two strangers, who, might I add, had just killed someone, to their home. Although I suppose dying is better than having to go back to the Dursley's after running away. I actually tried that once. The scars on my back I got from that punishment kept opening at the smallest movements for a week, which made it harder to do my chores, causing them to give me even less food then before, because I kept messing up my chores, and I also wasn't allowed outside for 3 months. Well it was supposed to be 3 months, but after one and a half month the neighbours started asking were I was. Every time I went outside I made sure that at least one of the neighbours saw me, so that when they lock me up for a long time or if they kill me they would start to question them. If I was just locked up they would let me out again, even if it was just once a week for the rest of the 3 months, and in case I died maybe there would be an investigation and the police would find out what they did. Damn it I need to get them out of my head and focus on the stranger before me, this Reg guy.

I notice that everyone has gone quiet around us, just watching the stare off. I sit up and decide that I want to annoy him just a little, sounds like a fun thing to do. "Who are you?" I ask. The corner of his mouth goes up just a little, sadly he doesn't look irritated, not even in the slightest. He gets an amused but somewhat cautious look in his eyes. "I asked first little boy." I feel my blood boil, but I don't let my face betray a thing. I despise the word 'boy'.

I look to dad, who is sitting behind the guy, with a question in my eyes, hoping he would understand what I'm asking. I never fully take my eyes of the stranger, I still don't trust him. Dad notices me looking, understands the question and nods his head in agreement. So dad trusts him... well I don't and he didn't look annoyed enough.