Prt3

This was previously not going to be Steve/Bucky however if you see it to be that way then you can. I will not specify them being in love, the actions that happen between them can be seen as either brotherly or romantically. This is all to do with your preference, but I will be writing hints of both.
—————————————————————————-

The next man to stand up surprised J in the fact that he was as vulnerable looking as a mere doe in the eyes of a predator. He had a bouncy set of curls- they were brown laced with a hind of grey coming from the roots. His glasses were wonky, that was until he moved a steady hand to fix them- nearly poking himself in the eye as he did.

The other were still wondering where they were and for some reason that included Clint and 'Man of Iron' to start bickering. It came in exclamations of 'Bird Brain' and 'Stark'- J didn't know why but the name Stark sent an unfamiliar chill down his spine, he put it down to the ache of the scar though-.

The assassin had to process the fact that they were all calling each other something different to what they were previously called. Natasha became Nat, Clint became Bird Brain, Point Break because Thor and Man of Iron became Tony (sometimes he was Stark but J found that to be a stupid name).

He still didn't know who the other man was, not the other person still lying on the floor- J wasn't sure if he was in shock or just unconscious but either way he should be scolded for leaving himself so vulnerable in unfamiliar territory.

Tony had finally realised that the curly haired man has awaken, greeting him in a weird looking wrestling move- it was queer and J could of sworn he saw the two men melt into it, he couldn't fathom as of why. Shouldn't he be fighting back?

He had to forcefully look away the scene was so inviting and he felt himself wishful that it could happen to him- he had to quickly shake away the thought as the last man stood. It was graceful and practised yet he stumbled when he placed his feet under himself.

J realised he must be in charge. With the way all eyes snapped to him- some questioning, others concerned and Thor's seemed to be characteristically amused with the whole situation- it was highly concerning.

"Stark. Where are we?," the tall Dorito shaped man questioned slightly disoriented. Tony immediately tensed up ready to defend himself, until he realised he was only asked because the man had yet to see everyone else.

"Hey Capsicle, how was your nap?" Stark I vote the question to instead make a sarcastic comment towards the stern looking man- his face was the most recognisable out of all of them to J he didn't know why. Then again he's not sure he wanted to know, what type of person names their child Capsicle, unless of course it's those weird things that the group seemed to do.

Give the others names that weren't theirs. J guessed it was kind of like when Hydra gave him the code name The Winter Soldier or The White Wolf. Maybe they wanted their identities hidden. J wondered who they wanted them hidden from- non of them knew he was there.

When Capsicle had finally fully turned to face the rest of the group J had frozen in... shock maybe? He doesn't know but whatever it was he found it to be most unpleasant. The man was tall, broad and blonde. So habitual that the feeling of recognition washed over him like the cold buckets of water that his Handler used to wake him up after a beating.

J could of sworn he would be able to feel it when he was on a mission- it overpowered his senses, made him feel weak- he hated himself for it. How dare he freeze up. How dare he not follow the commands of Rumlow: 'if you are on a mission and you freeze, you come back hand me your gun and beg me to shoot you right between the eyes'

"Stark" the blonde man said giving the shorter man a stern look, demanding him silently to answer his previously ignore question. Stark rolled his eyes.

"We don't know where we are," Bruce took the initiative to answer the question when it became obvious the Tony wouldn't answer- wanting to piss off the other man, "we just woke up here, the most logical explanation is that someone has kidnapped us, obviously it could be something else- I'm not really familiar with the whole kidnapping thing- that's all Hulk. Any other ideas Steve?"

Steve.

Steve. Steve? Steve.

J hit a blank. The name was so common yet this one had left an impact- made it hard to breathe, he felt like he had disappointed someone. Not Hydra, he knew Hydra was never disappointed just angry. He has the scars to prove it.

No he felt like he had disappointed God himself.

——————————————————————————
I know this is really boring at the moment and nothing is really happening but I am trying my hardest to make sure that these chapters are nothing like the ones that I had previously posted.

Please stick with me- they will get better and they will become longer- I'm back at school and I break up tomorrow for Christmas where I will be spending time with family.

Updates should be normal but if they are not I apologise. A few more chapters and we will get to the movie starting.

If you are still here- I love you and I'm sorry for wasting so much of your time xx