𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

        "You did back in that apartment." 

        "Could you guys just-" Phoebe tried to speak up, but was cut off by the computer starting to beep. Looking at the screen, a system alert was going off. 

        "Hmm." Jason cockily laughed, pressing the space bar to see what was going on. The security camera footage from outside popped up, showing Kory, Rachel and Gar all on screen. Gar had a smile from ear to ear on his face as he waved into the camera. Jason looked at Phoebe and Dick as he saw the three on screen, crossing his arms. 

        Phoebe put on an awkward smile, not knowing what to do in the moment. "Surprise." 

☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎

        Phoebe and Jason waited in awkward silence as they waited for Dick to bring Kory, Rachel and Gar up to the apartment. Both sat next to each other on the couch, Jason in the middle of drinking a beer. 

        Phoebe raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Aren't you nineteen?" 

       Putting the beer down, Jason shrugged his shoulders. "So? Bruce lets me drink whenever I want." 

        Snatching the beer away from Jason, Phoebe took a sip. "I'm fine with you drinking, I'm just pissed off you didn't offer me any." 

        Jason cheekily smiled as he took the beer back from Phoebe. The elevator door dinged, motioning that everyone was finally here. Phoebe and Jason stood up as Dick walked into the room with Kory, Rachel and Gar. 

        "Who are your friends?" Jason asked, taking another sip of his beer. 

        "Not important," Dick simply answered, as Kory stepped closer to Dick. 

        Pointing to Jason, Kory tilted her head. "Who's he?" 

        "Not important." 

        Holding up his beer, Jason put a small smile on his face. "Anyone want a brew?" 

        "I do!" Gar quickly answered, his face lighting up. 

        "No," Dick turned his head to glare at Gar. "He doesn't. No one wants a brew." 

        "Actually, I'm in the mood for one," Phoebe nonchalantly slid into the conversation. 

        "That can't be Adamson," Kory observed Jason, looking him up and down. She almost looked disgusted at the fact that their was another child. "He's practically nine." 

        "First of all, I'm nineteen-"

         "He's not Adamson, Adamson's in the bathroom." Dick cut off Jason before anything else could come out of his mouth. 

        Gar walked off to give himself a tiny tour as Rachel stepped up to Jason, holding out her hand. "Hi, I'm Rachel." 

        Quickly, Jason shook Rachel's hand. "Jason." 

       Dick rolled his eyes and continued to speak, getting everyone's attention. "Okay, who we all are doesn't matter right now. Can we just chill out, relax, sit on the couch and watch TV or something?"