Frisk and Chara x Reader Part 2

Start from the beginning

Placing the project down on a shelf in the closet, you made your way to your desk. Before you could walk over there to grab your backpack, you froze. Standing there in front of your desk was a blurry figure. Which was strange, considering the lights were on. Yet, you couldn't make out any details about this person.
You took a step backwards. "Hello?" You asked, only mildly hoping it would just disappear.
It continued to stand there for a moment before... speaking?

wE N3Ed t0 T(lK

You were stunned. "Y-you, you're the voice! It was you!" You backed up some more as it stepped closer to you. "S-stay away! Don't come any closer!" You tried to threaten it, but even you realized how pathetic you sounded.

I WaN7 tO H#Lp ¥Ou

You shook your head, frightened and confused. "I don't understand? What are you? Why are you here?!"
It was quiet for a moment, as if thinking. Then it spoke once more and this time, more clearly.

WE wERe FriE4Nds

You blinked. "W-what? But- but I don't know you. I don't recognize you." For a moment, you thought the... thing, for lack of a better term, looked almost sad? What the hell?
"...What's your name?"

LisA

You furrowed your brows. The name sounded familiar, yet you couldn't remember where you'd heard it. The longer you stared at the figure, the more details you could make out. For one thing, it was almost the same size as you. You thought you could see whiskers of some sort, but you weren't sure. The one thing that really stood out, however, were the long white ears. Not just any ears, they were bunny ears. You gasped. "Y-you look like the lady from my street! The bunny lady!"
The monster tilted its head to the side.

MOm?

"That's your mom? But how? She seems normal and you're... um-"

i WaS Era$eD bY THEm

You blinked, trying to understand what was going on. "What happ-"
You were cut off once more as the lights flickered.

RUN

She screamed, causing your head to hurt. You grabbed your head, looking down at the floor as you took a few breaths. The pain quickly left. You looked back to where the girl had stood, but she wasn't there anymore.
Panicking, you grabbed your backpack, threw it over your shoulder and ran out of the room. Luckily, the lights in the hallway were working just fine. So it was easy for you to find the front doors. Relief washed over you as you saw them.
"Hell yeah, get me out of here!" You yelled as you threw yourself at the doors. Instantly, you had a problem. They wouldn't open. You began repeatedly throwing yourself against the doors in a panic. Still, they wouldn't budge. You stopped for a moment to catch your breath. You shook as you realized the only other doors that led outside that you knew of were on the other side of the school. You bit your lip, trying hard not to cry at the situation you were in.
An idea popped into your head as you reached into your pocket to grab your phone. Feeling around for it, you realized with horror that you didn't have it anymore. You checked your backpack, but it wasn't there either. You cursed at yourself for dropping it somewhere. Looking around, you knew you didn't have any other choice but to go further into the school if you wanted out.

You thought about staying right where you were for the night. Quickly, you shook off that thought. Like hell you were staying here any longer than you had to. Maybe if you were lucky, there might be a teacher who stayed late. Of course, you knew what your chances of that were, but you still had a small amount of hope. With that in mind, you slowly began to walk. Carefully listening just in case someone else was here. After all, there had to be a reason for her to warn you. You walked down the hallway for a few minutes, the sound of your heart beating sounded like a drum. Your panicking increased as you heard the girl scream again. However, this time there weren't any words. No, this time it was just that, a scream. You mentally said fuck it and began running as fast as you could. Hopefully, you'd reach the doors before someone could get to you. You turned down a few more hallways before you finally saw it. You stopped running and stood still. Had you the chance, you would've smiled at the sight of the doors. Too bad someone stood in front of them. You didn't know who they were. They wore a dirty blue hoodie and torn jeans. You couldn't see their face as the shadow from the hoodie covered their face. You noticed they had black gloves on as well.
You swallowed and took a step backwards, praying that they didn't see you. Once they took a step towards you, you turned around and immediately ran the direction you just came from. Terrified, you heard the sound of heavy footsteps running after you. You kept looking at the floor as you ran, hoping to find your phone somewhere. You knew at this point that that was probably your only chance of escape. With each turn you made, you were actually thankful for all the boring tasks your teachers would give you. It helped in remembering the layout of the school.