Frisk and Chara x Reader Part 2

Start from the beginning

Chara walked into the room and threw their hands up. "I made the bed! Ta-da!"
You blinked. This entire time they were just making the bed? Toriel went to help Frisk gather plates as Chara sat down next to you.
"Any sign of the voice?" They whispered to you. You shook your head as Toriel placed plates of food in front of you and Chara. Frisk placed two plates down at the other empty seats. The two of them sat down. Dinner went along smoothly for the most part. Toriel tried asking about your situation but Chara and Frisk kept avoiding the topic. You were mostly silent through the meal. After everyone was finished, Toriel said she'd deal with the dishes and told the twins to take you to the guest room. The two of them lead you to said room. You three walked in and you looked around. It was a nice room. There was a closet on the left side of the room next to a window covered by a blue curtain. The bed on the right side of the room was the same blue. The only light in the room was the one on the ceiling, turned on by the light switch near the door. The walls were a light grey and the floor a dark brown.
"See Frisk? My bed making skills are amazing." Chara said, pointing to the bed. Frisk rolled their eyes with a laugh. "Okay, sure."
You turned to face them. "Thank you for this, both of you. I... don't know what I'd do without you."
Frisk smiled. "No problem. We're here for you. Just rest up. There's spare pjs in the closet, they might be a bit big on you but they'll work. If anything happens, we're right across the hall. Just yell and we'll come. Promise." Chara nodded and smirked. "Once I get my hands on it, it's dead. I won't let her get you."

The three of you said your good nights and they left the room, closing the door behind them. You took a deep breath and walked to the closet. You once again had a strange feeling, like something was wrong. Like maybe, Chara and Frisk knew more than they were letting on. You shook your head, trying to rid yourself of the thought. After all, how could either of them know about the weird voice in your head? For all you knew, you could just be going crazy. Hell, you might already be. Reaching in, you found a large top and pants, both of which were yellow. You frowned. Mustard yellow. Sighing, you grabbed them anyway, deciding that they felt too nice to let the color bother you. After changing, you went over to the light switch and flipped it down. The room instantly darkened with only the faint amount of moonlight spilling from the window. The light was just barely enough to guide you to the bed. Laying down, you thought about your day. You thought about the voice and why it felt so familiar. You wondered if it had to do with the bunny lady's house. The one that felt so familiar, just like the voice. You didn't realize how exhausted you were until you finally closed your eyes, sleep taking you instantly.
————————————————

The next few weeks past by in a blur. Ever since that one day, the voice had yet to return. You knew it was only a matter of time before it did, but you did your best to not think about it. Most of your time was now spent with Frisk and Chara. Often, you found yourself walking with them after school to their place. On weekends the three of you would go to different places. Sometimes the park or the bakery ran by spiders. It didn't really matter so long as the three of you were together. At this moment in time, you found yourself working with a girl in your class after school. You already made the twins go home instead of waiting for you. You had to explain that the project would take a lot of time and you didn't want them to wait that long. You promised them that you'd head over to their place once you were done.
Stretching, you stood up from your seat.
"Alright Anne, I think we're finally done."
You heard her sigh in relief. "Thank goodness, I'm beat." She told you as you looked at the time on your phone. Your eyes widened. "Holy shit, it's already seven at fricking night?! No wonder why we're so tired. If you want, I can put the project in the closet for tomorrow."
She nodded at you. "Yes please!"
You laughed. "Alright, go grab your stuff. I'll see you tomorrow." You grabbed the project and made your way to the closet inside of the classroom.
"Goodnight, (y/n.)" Anne said as she left for the night.