━━SANJŪSHI

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure they'll now be planning ways just to get your attention." She teased. Nao flushed at her statement.

"Obaasan!"

Nana laughed at her response. Shaking her head as she began to step to the entry way.

"Sheesh—I'm just joking, dear!" The Fuji elder waved her hand, sliding the fusuma open. She saw the players were busy preparing to go out, putting away the things that they had used from their practice earlier.

Nana then took a quick look at her again before closing the door with a playful glint in her eyes.

"—Or am I?"

Lanterns filled the streets, casting a youthful and vibrant glow to the old town

Lanterns filled the streets, casting a youthful and vibrant glow to the old town. They imbued a feeling of congenial hospitality to residents and visitors alike.

Nao and the Karasuno players were walking through the avenue where the celebration was taking place. The party witnessed an array of stalls that were erected in small tents, offering various commodities.

The crowd had multiplied. People were slowly beginning to flock in order to join and experience the festivities.

"Where do you want to go first?" Nao whipped her head to the team, asking for their opinion.

She saw the libero eyeing a stall in one corner. It was selling skewered barbecues and other street foods. A bunch of people were already lining up to get their order.

"Sugoi! That looks really tasty!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he saw a child munching on his snack that was bought from the said kiosk.

"Ne, Nishinoya, you're hungry again? You just ate on the way here." Sugawara released a sigh upon seeing his underclassman's excitement to eat once more.

"It was only a protein bar, Suga-san! It was not food-foodif you know what I mean."

Nishinoya defended, crossing his arms together in a peevish manner. "And besides—what they're selling looks delicious. I'm gonna go there." He made a beeline to the food stall. "Ryū—are you coming? Anyone?"

Tanaka grinned, rubbing his nose. "Tch. Are you even asking that question, Noya?" He laughed while slinging his arms to Asahi and Yamaguchi. He was leading his two teammates towards the libero, which consequently confused them.

"Wait—where are you taking—?"

"The last one to arrive gets to pay for the skewers!"

The wing spiker suddenly shouted, darting towards the vendor. The four were racing to the food stall, leaving Nao and his team behind.

Ennoshita proceeded to walk to their direction, shaking his head in disbelief. "I better go. Who knows what kind of trouble these goons might cause?" The dark haired player stated.