━━NANA

HE WAS LOOKING AT THE FLOWERS THICKLY ENWREATHED WITH COLOR

HE WAS LOOKING AT THE FLOWERS THICKLY ENWREATHED WITH COLOR. Their hues made him think of the young shrub he was gazing fondly days before.

It also reminded him of her.

"Hey—Hinata!"

He shifted his attention to his teammate. "What's with that look?" It was Tanaka who asked him. He was approaching the decoy with Nishinoya on his tail.

"Ah—oh—nothing!" Hinata clumsily sputtered, shaking his head. They then squinted their eyes in suspicion. Not believing him.

"Really?" Nishinoya ran in front of him which startled the middle blocker. "You believe him, Ryū?"

The wing spiker then looked at Hinata, peering through his eyes. "Nah—not one bit!"

"Eh—? Why?" Hinata asked—quite tensed, taking a step back as the two heavily scrutinized him.

"Because—" Tanaka began. "I know that look." He then grinned, finally finding his answer.

"H-how? I—" Hinata tilted his head in question, but then he realized that he was near in admitting to thinking of someone—err something. "Eh—no! What look? I don't know what you're talking about!"

He walked through them with brisk steps.

"Aha! You're in denial!" Hinata heard the libero shouted. The duo then ran to keep up with his pace.

"How can you say that?" The tangerine-haired peered at the two. All of them came to an abrupt stop as they saw a teacher passing by. "Ah—hello, sensei!" The players greeted with a bow, scratching the back of their heads with a sheepish chuckle.

The teacher then gazed at them for a moment. They then straightened up from her stare, sweating bullets. Deeming that there was nothing remotely funny, she then continued on walking.

The Karasuno members began to sigh in relief. "Thankfully, sensei did not—Hinata!" Tanaka called him out. "You shouldn't sneak away like that!" The wing spiker reached for his collar, finally preventing the decoy from escaping.