Chapter 2: Strip Club Mission

Start from the beginning

Honestly, I can live without robots... It's just that I worry Nini will be tired. Guess I'll recruit maids and bodyguards in replacement for our house and security.

"Arasso... No robots. I'm thinking of letting them go... totally." I said and Nini widened her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Nini asked me.

"I was thinking to let them free. Unbind from our commands. Let them have their own family... Like humans. They have feelings, just like us. Well, not the crazy robots or war robots. Those two, I was thinking to assign them to help lonely elderly like Halmeoni... Y'know, a helping hand. Lucky for Halmeoni who is rich, she has maids around her to help her do stuff. But what about normal citizens whose son or daughter abandon them? I think the crazy robots and war robots will be a great help. I just need to change the codes for them to work with zero violence. They've all helped me through my hard times and I want them to at least have the freedom. I don't want to deactivate them and store them in darkness." I said and Nini smiled.

"I think that's a great idea, love... Will you be okay though?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I will recruit bodyguards for security and maids of course in replace of them. I just want our family safe, princess. I love you." I hugged her tightly before kissing her head.

"I love you more, baby. So, what was Marsha talking about?" Nini pulled away the hug and frowned with her arms crossed.

Ugh... here we go again!

------------

"Happy birthday to you~" We sang before pulling the poppers which made all the 1 year old babies shock and cried, running awkwardly towards their Mummies for comfort.

I stare at Mario who is with his loyal pacifier pinned on his shirt putting his hands up for Nini to carry him.

"Awww... Baby, don't be scared." Nini giggled as she carried and kissed Mario.

Today, the squads reunite in our Mansion to celebrate all the babies 1st birthday at once. Well, except Jihyo and Jeongyeon who just brought into the world their baby a week ago.

"Hey Lisa! Come here I want to talk to you about something." Jeongyeon waved and I nodded.

"Pumpkin, can you go play with Jackie and Aron? Try to be fair to them both, arasso?" I whispered in Marsha's ear before kissing her and placed her down to run towards the two boys who was fighting for Marsha's attention as always.

Yes, you heard it right. The Sato and Hwang family is here and the kids are forever fighting over Marsha.

Jeongyeon and I both headed to the balcony and the tops joined us.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Boobies. That's what's up." Jeongyeon said and the tops nodded including Jack Sato and Jonas Hwang.

"Huh?" I said confusedly.

"There's a new strip club joint opened just few street away from your office. We tops are going tonight... You up for it?" Jeongyeon asked and I widened my eyes.

"Are y'all crazy? We are all married!" I asked in shock.

"Hehehe! Told you she would freak out. I'm just kidding. It's actually a mission. The new stripper joint is actually running a basement illegal activities. We are going there to just survey the place. You up for it?" Jeongyeon asked and I look at Jack and Jonas.

"And why is Jack and Jonas part of this?" I asked them.

"They are both just joining to check out the club. Nothing wrong with that." Jeongyeon said and the tops nodded quickly.