Chapter 5

Niall found his whole situation completely strange. Someone had helped him? That in itself is very unlikely. But now, multiple people had helped him. Not that Niall didn't enjoy it, Niall loved that people showed that they cared and helped him instead of just leaving him alone to suffer. Not to mention the boys who had helped him were very sweet, and also beautiful.

When all of Niall’s lessons had finished, he slowly made his way out for his class, as always being the last one out of the classroom. “You know maybe if you wouldn't eat so much food Mr.Horan, you wouldn't be so slow all the damn time”. The teacher, Mrs.Dillon, said as she stared down at her book, not even making eye contact with him, as she slammed the door in his face.

Niall looked back at the door with terrior. He had never been called ‘fat’ before. Niall always wore huge sweaters and baggy pants, well they weren't supposed to be huge and baggy but Niall was just so small that nothing would fit him right. ‘Is that what people think? That I’m just really fat under these clothes?’ Niall asked himself. Niall had always hated when people called each other fat, it was just an unnecessary comment. Something else with Niall’s situation was that it was just wrong, incorrect. It was quite the opposite with Niall, he couldn't eat enough.

After Niall got over the shock of being called something that he hated other people being called, he walked through the now empty hallways, hoping that he will be home at a decent time, but he probably won't. About five minutes into his walk, Niall noticed that the same black SUV has passed him three times. He was getting a little worried, knowing that if someone was to try and kidnap him, that they couldn't stop him. Niall decided he was just going to let it happen nothing he could do about it anyway.

Niall often had to just deal with things because he simply, couldn't stop them. Not that anything in his life could get any worse. Maybe getting kidnapped would make life better, ‘Probably not’ Niall thought to himself.

The SUV once again drove past him, and Niall was half expecting for the van to stop and and old man to come out and offer him candy, as it turned out, he was half right. The SUV did stop, but who came out of it was different Instead of being an old wrinkled man, it was a good looking teenage with an extreamly sharp jaw. He had dark, jet black hair. His eyes where dark brown almost looked black. He wore a leather jacket, and dark blue jeans. Niall was a little intimidated by him, he was scared, but thats a usual thing.

“You look like you need a little bit of help there”. The stranger said giving Niall a caring glance. Niall looked up at him, Niall only coming to a little let than his shoulders. Niall was afraid. He tried to keep walking but, of course Niall being Niall, he tripped, and fell. The man was by his side in seconds. “You do not have to be afraid of me, sweetheart. Im here to help you”. He spoke softly. Niall still wasn't sure if he should trust this man. Regardless of Nialls wordless answer, the beautiful stranger helped him to his feet.

“I dont want you to be afraid of me, we are going to help you”. He said “I’ll drive you home”. Niall nodded his head to stunned and shocked to show any real response. ‘ We? Who is we’ Niall wondered. The man lifted Niall into his car and set him in the passenger seat and buckled him in. They started to drive and Niall was unsure of how this stranger knew where he lived.

 Never the less, they arrived at Nialls house. The stranger walked over to Niall’s side of the car and helped him out. Niall couldn't look him in the eyes. The man all of a sudden looked up at the house and saw the red truck in the driveway. “Is that your dads truck?”. He asked. Niall nodded.He thought for a moment just staring at the house with  Niall clutched to his side. Niall still stood as still as a statue. “I’m not leaving you here with him.” The beautiful stranger said.

The stranger led him back to the SUV,  Niall was very scared now, what was this stranger going to do with him. “W-w-what a-a-a-are you going to do with m-m-e”. Niall asked his whole body shaking. The man looked over from the driver's seat. “You don’t have to be afraid as long as you are with us”. The man assured looking over at the panicked teen. “We will keep you safe, I promise”. Niall calmed down a little. For some reason he trusted this stranger.

“W-w--who is w-w-we?”. Niall asked. “You will know soon enough”. The stranger replied. Nial wonder if this had anything to do with with the other boys who helped him out recently also. Niall was shaking and was minutes away from falling asleep. The man noticed this and grabbed the boys hand to comfort him. “You should rest, looks like you need it.” Niall was asleep before he could finish his sentence.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Please comment and let me know how it is

Hope you like it

Thanks

Fan

Vote

Comment

-sarahwood6