Memories (rid2015-bumblebee)

Bumblebee laid on the grass outside of the scrapyard .There had not been a decepticon signal and he was getting quite jumpy. The team was in deep recharge and so were the humans. In these quite times he like to let his mind wonder. He normally would try to forget and push away his past but in times like this that was the only thing that came to mind. He remembers happier times, before he was tasked with the responsibilities that he is currently carries. Granted he had been sparked in a time of war and was thus a member of the last generation ,but even then there were times of happiness and peace. He remember the times that he would spar with ironhide, and how he felt when he first tackled him to the ground. He saw the speckle of happiness and proudness in his eyes behind the normally strict and uptight mech. The same could be applied to jazz, although he was not as uptight, thankfully.

Since the base would normally be busy seeing how the autobots had significantly lower units and soldiers there wouldn't be someone to take to, taking out the mechs who were injured or ones who were on the medbay of course, not to say he didn't try to talk to them it was normal for him to be swatted away at sight. He had gotten used to talking rejection and it might have helped him in t paths long run. Suddenly he heard the bustle of leaves behind him and got up. His wings where pointed and his optics dilated trying to spot the treat. Scout coding kicked in and he silently crawled over to the bush. The moment he caught a gaze he relaxed, realizing that it wasn't steel jaw or something (or someone) that could bring harm to him or his team. instead he was greeted by the curious eyes of a wandering deer whom saw the giant and immediately took off. Speaking of his team, he thought it best to check on them. As he was walking back to the scrapyard his mind wondered once again, this time to his mentor, his figurative father if you will. He had sacrificed many things for him and his cause and had promised to follow him, his de mission being an example of his loyalty.he remembered his time as a messenger and his first encounter with the prime, how he treated him with respect and kindness and how he fought in battle, not causing more harm than he needed to even to his enemies, how he grieved every loss and how he cared for his soldiers.

That was the reason he joined, that is the reason he is still here, and for all the things he regrets doing ,joining the autobots is not one of them. Bumblebee eventually reaches the scrapyard, and to not alert the security system he climbs the walls, the walls were smooth but he still managed, after all, he wasn't the primes right chosen scot for nothing. He reached the other side with a solid thud and looked around making sure he didn't wake anyone. Then ever so carefully he tiptoed across the scrapyard and flinched when he stepped on a piece of scrap metal "scrap" he thought to himself, luckily he didn't wake anyone. He Passed each chamber carefully and after assuring himself that they all were either asleep or in deep recharge he claimed the billboard and observed the stars. Sometimes it helps to think of each of them as l sparks and at times he would take to them just to get some of his frustrations off, he liked to think that they listen to his rambles, then again nothing is impossible, he himself came back from the dead and it seems as though Optimus will too, eventually.

Please do give constructive criticism