Proluge

Ritsuka was just and Ordinary Girl minus being the Key to find her Sister Misti. Misti knows all about the stuff going on she always knew. She even knows who their father is and wants to save him she was always a Daddy's Girl while Ritsuka a Mommy's Girl. But Ritsuka and Misti were always close even more Close then them and Lindo. The reason for this is their soul split into two making them twins. They were Identical till they got older after the incident with saving the kids and the Heavens Blessing her. The Blessing mad her Eyes turn from Dark Brown to Violet then Back Again. But people started to wonder why this little girl was different from her twin and others her age. She was perfect at everything. She had the Body that all girls wanted even from a Kid she looked like a Goddess or a Model maybe even both. She had the voice of an Angel. When she speaks and laughs and giggles it sounds like Angelic Bells. She had the Long Healthy Luscious Hair that went to her Waist till she cut it at 16. She had a Good Sense of Style. Not Perfect but good enough that people would not bully her. She had the Brains that people would kill for and her Heart was the Purest one that was out there. Though some said that if you did examine her her heart would not be red it would be Pure Angelic White. Even then she knew she was Special. But one day at the age of 13 which in the Yokai world is an Adult she discovered a portal to what looked like a Castle in Hell where her father Lord Maksis Lives.
A/N Chapter 1-6 are Misti and Maksis in Hell.