🖤BLΛƆKPIИK💗 Members

Start from the beginning

Jennie

Stage Name: Jennie (제니)Birth Name: Kim Jennie (김제니)Nicknames: NiNi, JendeukiePosition: Main Rapper, Lead VocalistBirthday: January 16, 1996Zodiac Sign: CapricornBirthplace: Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South KoreaHeight: 163 cm (5'4″)Weight: 45 kg (99 l...

Birth Name: Kim Jennie (김제니)
Nicknames: NiNi, Jendeukie
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist
Birthday: January 16, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Height: 163 cm (5'4″)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: B
MBTI Type: INFP
Instagram: @jennierubyjane / @lesyeuxdenini
Weibo: jennierubyjane
Youtube: Jennierubyjane Official

Jennie Facts:
- She was born in Cheongdam-dong (Gangnam District) Seoul, South Korea.
- Jennie lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 5 years. ("Knowing Brother")
- She studied in New Zealand at ACG Parnell College.
- She doesn't have any siblings.
- She trained for 5 years 11 months (2010 August).
- Jennie was the first member to be revealed (publicly).
- Jennie can play acoustic and electric guitar.
- Her nicknames are "Human Gucci" (because she wears expensive clothes), "Human Chanel" (because she is a brand ambassador), Jendeukie and NiNi.
- She has 2 puppies, Kai and Kuma.
- She is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and English.
- Jennie's Chinese zodiac sign is Pig.
- Jennie can play the piano and the flute.
- She has her driving license.
- Her favorite foods are anything that is Korean food.
- Her favorite number is 1.
- She is close friends with Nayeon (Twice), Irene (Red Velvet), Yerin (GFriend), Chahee (Melody Day) and Lime (Hello Venus).
- She acted in G-Dragon's 'That XX' MV.
- She was featured in BIG BANG G-Dragon's 'Black', Lee Hi's 'Special' and BIG BANG Seungri's 'GG Be'.
- She acted is several CFs for Sprite or CASS beer.
- She is a regular member of the show "Village Survival, the Eight".
- Jennie prefers sexy guys over cute ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
- Jennie said if she was a guy, she would date Jisoo because she makes her laugh. (AIIYL v-live)
- On November 12. 2018, Jennie debuted as a soloist with the song "SOLO".
- Jennie is ranked 13th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".
- Jennie ranked 19th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".
- On January 1, 2019 it was revealed that Jennie and EXO's Kai are dating.
- On January 25, 2019 SM Entertainment confirmed that Jennie and Kai broke up, in order to focus on their personal careers.
- On February 24, 2021, Dispatch revealed that G-Dragon and Jennie have been dating for around a year. YG Ent. refused to comment on the matter.
- Jennie's ideal type: Someone who is a hard worker.

Rosé