𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

"You happy," I spoke to my "mother..." hadn't seen this woman in lord knows how long.

She forced me, and my kids all the way out here in exchange for getting some money but I wasn't giving her shit.

She had some niggas here, who I might add been forcing me to fuck them and whooping my ass.

Like right now, my whole right side of my face was swollen ... shit was so crazy.

All over some fucking money.

I thought she died just like my father cause she wasn't in the picture when I grew up.

My babies hadn't been hurt but I was scared for them cause I honestly didn't want anything to happen to them cause this deranged ass woman.

Her plan basically was to force Jehnai out here, attack him and literally rob him for everything he owns and all the money he had saved.

I wanted to tell Jehnai on the phone... I wasn't okay but if I did she threatened to kill Janaya; and I just can't have that.

Knowing Jehnai, he probably already on his way to find me, I just hoped he moved smart cause he had no idea what he was walking into.

There were 4 dudes, two in the front and two more in the back.

Every time they wanted, they'd come and rape me ... then these niggas beat my ass cause I wasn't giving my mother what she wanted.

"Can you feed my kids?" I mumbled as I looked over at my mom.

I was disgusted at how much we resembled each other cause I'm not a foul ass person like her.

"Rocko, feed them kids," my mama spoke.

He nodded his head and did as he told, exiting out of the small room I was locked up in.

"Ma ma, mama," Janaya spoke as she walked over to me.

I leaned down and lifted her up, holding her close to my body.

My babies needed a bath ... they smelled so bad.

She was neglecting and there was nothing I could do ... unless I wanted to die.

And for them, I couldn't allow that to happen.

"I love you nana," I kissed her forehead.

"They need baths Arlene," I looked up at my mother who wore a grimace on her face.

Janaya needed her hair combed, teeth brushed and same with Jeremiah.

He was so confused, he didn't understand anything but Nana seemed intrigued.

Her eyes wandered everywhere at all the different men, my mother ... everyone's movements.

Mine too, because I was trynna get the fuck out of here immediately.

I was looking for all possible exits... entrances; whenever she let me come out of the room.

I needed to get myself and my children to safety before things were too late.

"Baths? Hm... I mean I guess that can be arranged ... but that just upped the price. I want 5 million dollars now." She said to me and I just gasped.

Ion even know if Jehnai ran into that much money yet.

He has business, the drugs but ion know if that's a goal thats been surpassed.

I sighed deeply, this was crazy.

I just wanted to get back home ... yes Jehnai and I were broken up but his kids needed him.

I did too.

I just hoped he'd find me and soon.

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

I was just about to get out of Miami when my phone rang.

I looked down seeing that it was Meech calling, so I quickly answered.

"Yo wassup?"

"sum aint right bro, the house she in been abandoned for over 10 yrs. either she setting you up or somebody got her and your kids." Meech spoke into the phone and my jaw clenched immediately.

Somebody hurt my babies, promise its gon be a blood bath.

"What you saying Meech."

"I'm saying, I'll get a few niggas and we can catch a flight... meet at that location I'm gon send at night so we can get an idea of what we gettin into... sum telling me she in danger Gee."

I nodded, "say no more ... I'll get a room until tjen. I'll try and call Kash; see if I can pick up on anything when she talking." I explained.

"Bet ... we gon see you in a few hours."

I took a deep breath, just thinking about what I could be walking into once I got out here.

If anything... anything at all is wrong with my kids; literally killing everybody breathing.

Looking down, my phone beeped and I seen an address from Meech flash across my screen.

I frowned up my face, address ain't even sound right.

I was going to a motel to wait for Meech and em just so we can plan accordingly.

I know I can be reckless sometimes and ion wanna be the reason something happen to Kash and my babies; I'd hate myself forever.

I contemplated on calling her phone again ... so I did and after 4 rings; I heard her voice.

Sounded like she had been crying, I just knew sum wasn't right.

"Kash?" I questioned her.

"Yes?" She tried to sound normal but I could hear the trembling on her voice as I listened closely.

I was definitely on speaker and somebody was listening.

I could hear light breathing.

"I'm gon come see you and the kids, I miss yall."

I said that so that whoever was waiting on me knew I was coming —- but they wouldn't know I had backup coming too.

"Okay ... I can send you the address. I love you Jehnai, we love you." I heard on the line and then the phone went dead.

I took a deep breath, I ain't like the way that sounded.

Almost like she was saying goodbye ... and I just couldn't have that.

Naaaah ... I won't.

Daddy's coming yall... I'm coming.