Introductions

[REDACTED] "Bloodhound" [REDACTED] ~ Outside of the ring, they like to go out into nature and hike. One of the quietest people you will meet. Inside of the ring, their rarely heard voice is heard when they tell you where enemies have traveled, or if they found something that they don't need. Their best friends include Fuse, Seer, and Loba.

Makoa "Gibby" Gibraltar ~ This man is one of the only peppy, lighthearted people you will meet, both outside and inside the ring. His normal term for every person is "Brotha". His shield will save you more than once on some occasions. Make sure to thank him. His best friends are everyone! He can't find a reason to not be friends with everyone(just like Path!)

Ajay "Lifeline" Che ~ A field medic. She's seen everything from a pimple that Mirage demanded the removal of("My complexion needs to be perfect!"), to a person with no legs. She will never judge anyone for anything. Inside of the ring, she can be a bit intense, but outside, she loves to help Rampart in her shop. Her best friends include almost everyone. 

MRVN "Pathfinder" [REDACTED] ~ Path is a robot with AI and a screen, showing his feelings. He doesn't understand everything about humans, but he's trying! He loves everyone, even Revenant and Ash, who constantly threaten him. He thinks everyone is his best friend, just like Gibby!

Renee "Wraith" Blaisey ~ Wraith has voices in her head. No, she's not crazy, she's just gone through a lot of psychological torture. The voices seem to be in her favor, at least most of the time. Her portals help her and her squad gets out of any possible danger. Her best friends include Lifeline, Gem, Octane, Mirage, and Wattson.

Anita "Bangalore" Williams ~  Bangalore is a pretty strict person. She likes her training to be efficient and efficient. The young woman acts like a drill sergeant during the games. The only person who seems to get special treatment is Loba, but no one pays any mind to it. Her best friends include Loba and Wraith.

Alexander "Caustic" Nox ~ A scientist who made a deadly gas trap. His skills help him use the trap to kill and use the gas to target other operators. Caustic doesn't care about most people, especially Crypto, as he feels Crypto stole his mother from him.  He only has two friends, and that's Gem and Fuse.

Elliot "Mirage" Witt ~ The life of the party. That's what he calls himself, but honestly, Loba is a better party goer. He makes these holograms that prank everyone. He did end up learning the hard way not to mess with Caustic, Revenant, or Ash.  His friends include Wraith, Lifeline, and Loba.

Octavio "Octane" Silva ~ This guy received the nickname "Mexican Crackhead" from Gem. His stims somehow have not killed him yet, and death can't catch up to him. His impulses to record stunts are the reason his legs are now metal ones. His best friends include Gem, Wraith, Mirage, and Lifeline. 

Natalie "Wattson" Paquette ~ This lady is an adoptive mother figure to everyone with mommy issues. She's shy and bubbly, but in the ring, she's talkative and, if possible, more bubbly. Her electric fences led her to say some horrible puns, but everyone laughs at them. Her best friends are Lifeline, Wraith, Gem, Octane, and... almost everyone else. 

Tae Joon "Crypto" Park ~ Framed for murder, he escaped to the games to try and find the true killers. Closed off to everyone, rarely anything is known about him. Caustic and Crypto are related, but both refuse to acknowledge that. Crypto is too closed off to have friends.

Kaleb "Revenant" Cross ~ A simulacrum made to kill, he came to the games trying to find a way to die. Unintentionally, he finds Loba, the poor child who was terrorized by him. How? He killed her parents. Revenant is friends with no one, but he gets along just fine with Ash.

Loba "Loba" Andrade ~ Besides being orphaned very young, she learned to fight and fend for herself while very little. Still trying to avoid Revenant, she groups herself with people she feels safe around, like Bangalore, Gem, Seer, Valkyrie, and Lifeline. 

Ramya "Rampart" Parekh ~ Short, always chewing gum, and almost always in her workshop. Her minigun "Sheila" is not to be messed with. She's brisk and sometimes harsh, but she never means it. She's good friends with Lifeline, Valkyrie, and Horizon.

Dr. Mary "Horizon" Somers ~ Her gravitational devices are a work of... science. After losing her son, she hasn't been as peppy as she used to be, but she puts on her best face. Besides hiding in her room between games, she hangs out a lot with Rampart and Valkyrie.

Walter "Fuse" Fitzroy ~ The most comedic of all, not everyone has taken a liking to him right away. Gem and he have worked closely on each of their ultimates. Besides that, Fuse spends his time with Bloodhound and Caustic. 

Kairi "Valkyrie" Imahara ~ Valkyrie started being a pilot after her father and now zooms through the place with her jetpack. Besides being 💅and flirting with Loba, she likes to work in the workshop with Rampart when she can. Her friendships include Loba, Rampart, Seer, and Horizon. 

Obi "Seer" Edolasim ~ Also 💅, Seer is one of the people whose ability can be used to find people. He can make a dome in which no one is safe. Besides that, he's a pretty chill guy, hanging out with his friends a lot. His besties include Bloodhound, Loba, Valkyrie, and Gem.

Dr. Leigh "Ash" Simmons ~ A robot with AI, Ash originated as a person. After being killed by Dr. Amelie Paquette, she hasn't been the same. She sometimes glitches but turns back into Ash before anything bad happens. The only person she can get along fine with is Revenant. 

Margaret "Mad Maggie" Kōhere ~ Recently dropped into the games for death by battle, Fuse's crazy best friend has yet to be killed. Her entrance sparked drama between all, as she almost destroyed Olympus. She gets along great with Revenant, considering they both have a weird obsession with death.

Jackson "Newcastle" Williams ~ Recently having joined the games to keep his city and family safe, his sister is now on his tail and avoiding him. He seems to have a rough relationship with Wriath, and Mirage is strangely close to him. His friends include Mirage. I think.

Xiomara "Vantage" Contreras ~ adding on to the group of Latinos in the games, Mara joined ot help clear her mom's name. More to be determined. Friends include Horizon.

Gemoni "Gem" Rivera ~ The newest Legend, she started rough, not knowing much. Easily liked by most of the others, she doesn't ask for much. Her ultimate is a charge of electricity that explodes and downs people within 3 seconds of setting it off! Her friends include Wraith, Caustic, Octane, Wattson, Loba, Fuse, and Seer. 

A/N ~ This story is going to have a lot of relationships. Try to keep up.