"I don't want to hurt you. I am no good. A rotten apple."

"I am a big girl, Austin. I can make my own choices."

Austin looks skeptical so she continues.

"You are not rotten Austin.  There is a light within you it's all I can focus on...it's all I want to focus on."

Austin puts his hands on his hips and looks up to the sky. Those cogs are spinning so fast in his head, Marli half expects smoke to seep out his ears.

"Austin...Austin come here please."

Austin takes a deep breath and then climbs onto the cabana.

"Why did you bring me here, Austin?"

"I don't know, I just wanted more time with you."

"Can I show you what I want? Will you trust me with that?"

Austin nods.

Marli pushes him onto his back and then straddles his hips, trying to take control of the situation, but her shaking hands give her away. He watches her carefully as she removes her soft cotton shirt her movements falter a little. She is not a virgin, but she is lacking in sexual experience. Her lack of confidence makes her movements feel a bit amateur and Austin makes her so nervous. She needs some guidance. As if Austin can read her mind he takes control, moving and tumbling them until
he is on top of her. Her senses are heightened and her breathing is intensified. He props himself up on his left elbow then takes both her wrists in his right hand, he gently but firmly moves her arms above her head and pushes them down, the stretch in her joints from his pushing makes her arch her back slightly. She feels something cold in her hands, a steel bar from the cabana frame maybe.

"Hold the bar. Hands stay there, don't make me tell you twice," Austin says sternly while starting to slowly unbutton her jeans. By the time they’re both down to just their underwear, Austin lightly dances his fingers over her skin, and goosebumps form where he touches. He removes her bra, allowing her to drop her hands only long enough to allow the bra to be flung free from her body. He dips down to gently bite her earlobe, her neck, collar bone, breasts, nipples, side of her hip, and then her inner thigh removing her panties while he is down there. By the time he slowly works his way back up Marli is so pent up that she thinks she is going to scream; she is on edge, and the anticipation might just kill her. When he kisses her she can't control it anymore and she lets out a frustrated whine.

“I know, lil mama, I hear you...patience.”

Marli tries to speak but her words get stuck in her throat. Austin sits up again and this time she gets a good look at him, her eyes widen. Oh shit. She does not even remember him rendering himself naked, but she is certainly not complaining. When her eyes meet his she can see that the cogs have stopped spinning and there is a calmness on his face. His eyes drop and she watches him as he slowly scans over her body.  He looks like he is committing every inch of her to his memory. She feels exposed and vulnerable, but safe and content.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, lil mama."

He leans back over her, burying his face in her neck and lining himself up. Marli feels lightheaded. She hopes that he can feel how she feels about him as she rolls her body up. The rest of Marli's thoughts evaporate as she feels Austin pushing into her. He lifts his head from her neck and looks at her.

"OK?"

Marli still can not talk so she just nods then without warning he pulls out and slams back in making her back arch a little more, enough so he can slip his arm through the arch gripping her tightly as he pulls out and slams into her again and again. She starts begging him to let her lower her arms but he shakes his head and whispers in her ear.