"Killua!"

Gon harshly placed one of his hands on the chairs arm rest, the other on top of the chair.(yk like the top of the chair not where you sit? Yk??) Killua jumped at the action.

"Please Killua! I'm just trying to help you! You have to tell me if you won't tell Leorio to Kurapika or Zushi or-"

"HE HURT ME!"

...

"What?"

Killua started to softly cry, making his words crash together. Gon put his legs on both sides of Killua, hovering over him. The albino started crying even more.

"Killua. I want you to calm down and tell me what's wrong."

Killua wouldn't calm down and kept rambling about something. Gon let Killua continue for a few minutes before he understood what the pale boy was saying. But he wanted to make sure.

Gon placed his finger on Killuas lip, hushing him, and in a soft voice, he told Killua to slow down.

"Slow down. What happened?"

Killua let out a shaky breath. He inhaled and exhaled.

"Last month. It was last month. I was walking home from school. Well I was leaving school and on my way home. He-He pulled me into the boys locker room and.. and he forced me to- he forced me to touch him and.. and he touched me and- and- he- he.. he hurt me and.."

Gon was furious. For many reasons. He couldn't help Killua. Someone had hurt Killua. Killua was crying because of the guy. And it was almost impossible to catch Killua crying.

He was the type to hide everything.

"Why?"

"What..?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I..I didn't think any of you would care."

Now it was Gons turn to cry. He was mad and crying.

"Why would you think that?!"

"I love you so why?!"

"You're my best friend!"

Gon hugged Killua as the albino let it happen.

Gon turned them over, now Killua sitting on Gon.

"I love you Killua."

Killua was at loss for words.

"It's okay. I understand it's hard for you to say it back."

Killua smiled. He suddenly hid his face in the crook of Gons neck and cried.

Gon let him cry as much as he wanted. After all, Killua was always taught to hide his feelings.

After a while, the albino sniffed and looked Gon in the eyes. Both do their eyes were swollen and red.

"This is between me and you."

Gon chuckled, kissing him on the corner of his lip.

"I love you so much Killua."

"I.."

"Take your time, love."

"I love.. you too.."

Gon smiled. He kissed Killua on his lips, a sweet kiss. They hugged eachother tightly, kissing eachother over and over again. Not rough kisses. Soft and sweet kisses. Even some tears were shed during the kisses.

"I love you soooo much.. you don't know how muchhh. Don't ever hide anything from me. Please. I can't when you lie to me or hide stuff from me. So please. When you didn't talk to me, I thought I had done something wrong. I thought we weren't friends anymore and you hated me. Don't ever do that again. I'm practically begging so just please."

Killuas face was red from embarrassment. Killua nodded.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Killua suddenly perked up.

"But what will you tell Kurapika and Leorio?"

"I'll just say you were on your period."

"Gon!"

Gon laughed.

"I'm kidding! I'll say you had family problems."

"I always have family problems."

"Well family problems worse than the others then."

Killua rolled his eyes, but also agreeing.

"Wanna stay at my place?"

"Yeah."

They shared one last kiss before cleaning their stuff and leaving quietly. It was dark and quiet, which they always enjoyed.

"I love you."

"I..I love you too."

"Hey you said it!"

"S-shut up!"

Killua pouted running up ahead.

"Race you slow poke!"

"Hey that's not fair!"

Hellooooooo my lovelies. Sooooo this was fun to write lol. Hope you all enjoyed this one shot! I will be taking requests so yeah. I love you all! Drink water!!

<3

-your dear author