Chapter eighteen.

Start from the beginning

Jungkook stopped functioning after hearing those sweet words. He bit his lip, trying hard not to smile. "You're making me go crazy!" He exclaimed, hiding his face in his hands, while you laugh at his cuteness.

"Well now let's go and get ready, because I have the perfect date planed for us." He whispered in a deep tone, hugging you, placing a kiss on your left cheek.

***

In a few minutes, both of you got dressed and ready to explore Thailand.

You walked downstairs, seeing Jungkook put on his bucket hat and grabbing his phone. His eyes caught yours, making his widen. "Wow. You are looking stunning." He whispered but loud enough for you too hear.

"Thanks. Now let's go," you ran and grabbed his hand, making him chuckle. Both of you exited the house and makes sure to lock it. You tried walking to where the gates were, But Jungkook made you stop by tightening his fingers around yours, you give him a confused look.

"The car is that way, love." He said pointing to the opposite direction.

"You have a car?" Y/n said giving him a bewildered look.

"Yeah. Most people my age do." He smiled at her, walking towards his car.

"But we're in Thailand?"

"Yeah and? I can still drive,Love." He opened the passenger seat door for her, letting her sit down first before running to the driver seat.

It takes us about an hour from my house to reach our destination, all of which is spent singing and talking

On roads where there's less traffic,
Jungkook rests his right arm on the console between us so I can
play with his fingers.

All of this feels so magical. Something I never want to let go.

"And here we are." Jungkook said while taking off his seatbelt "Ko Tao."

My mouth drop we're in Ko Tao. It's a beautiful island in Thailand, where tourists usually visit and go diving.

"We're diving?" Y/n ask surprised.

"Yes, love."

A boat took us to our next destination which was the ocean. I felt nervous I have never swam in the ocean, this is going to be my first time.

The look on my face screamed; scared. Jungkook took notice and slides his hand on to mine to give me reassurance that everything is going to be fine. And of course I trust him.