Part 1 ( Who Are You?!)

It was a day like any other when your life chaged forever.

Y/N's POV: 

(Author note: '—' means in their thoughts)       'I'm so tierd but i want to finish the episode'             
A littel bit later i finished the epiode and started to my bedroom when the floor turned into some kide of portal and i fell throw. "ahhhhh"  i screamed as i fell throw.

After a while in pitch black darkness i fell on 'Grass?'     'What?! How?!'    I thought looking around like crazy.

Just then did i noticed the poeple looking at me confused. "umm" I said as i stood up. "Eh, sorry, but do you know how i got here?"

"uh, No, sorry" a person with a dog said "oh, its ok you don't have to apologize" i said with a kind smile. I saw their headbans and was shooked. 'leafvillage? HOW!?' My train of thought was interrupted by a young man with bright yellow hair.

"Excuse me ma'am, who are you?" The boy questioned. 'How am I supposed to go about this'
I paused, "I'm y/n l/n, and please don't refer to me as "ma'am" I'm not old" The man I have now noticed is Naruto laughed at my statement.

'How the heck did I end up in "Naruto", the f'*ck' The boy known as Kiba walks over to me as I'm in thought. "Hey, let's go to the Hokage office." he says in a bit of a frustrated tone. "I'll come to." Naruto adds with a big smile.  'Guess it won't hurt'

"Alright, I apologize for the trouble." I  said with a little smile. Naruto gives a bright smile, "No problem!" he said with great excitement. "Yeah yeah, come on." Kiba said and starts to head off. I began to follow with Naruto by my right side.

"So, Y/N?" Naruto said as we are walking. "Yes?" I reply with a smile. "How did you end up here, it was like you appeared in thin air?" Naruto asked seeming very confused. "Well, uh." I said. "Naruto Uzumaki" he said cheerfully.

"Well Naruto, I wish I knew but I couldn't tell ya." I said. "Interesting, I wonder if the old hag will know." he says. His words cause me to giggle slightly. "You have a nice smile." Naruto adds looking up, avoiding eye contact. "Why thank you, Naruto" I reply blushing slightly.

So that's the first chapter let me know your thoughts. It has been a long while since I've watched Naruto so sorry for my mistakes. I hope you enjoy it. Love ya 🥰

(Words: 394)