Honeymoon Hijinks

Start from the beginning

"Right?!"

"Well, this was wonderful Todd but we have a honeymoon to get back to," Maya added emphasising the word honeymoon, as Carina stifled a laugh as she took their drinks.

"Bye Todd," They both said as they walked away.

The man still looking back at them in a haze.

"Out of all the people," Maya huffed as they sat down, taking a long sip of her drink.

"Oh I thought the whole thing was quite funny," Carina chuckled, enjoying the look on her wife's face.

"Glad one of us did."

"Good job I only have my eyes on one person," Carina smiled, moving to sit down on Maya's bed as a hand was placed on her waist.

"Yeah?" Maya smiled.

"Yeah - Todd," She teased.

"Ugh whatever," Maya groaned, trying to hide the smile that was trying to break through at the sound of Carina's laugh.

"Love you bambina," Carina said, placing a kiss on Maya's lips.

"Do you now?" But before Carina could answer Maya swiftly picked her wife up and threw her into the pool, sunglasses and all, a proud smirk on her face. "Love you too," Maya laughed.

Carina scowled and wipe the water from her face and the small windows of her sunglasses.

A few days later...

"Carina, are you ready?" Maya called out as she finished curling her hair.

"Just a minute," Carina replied.

A few minutes later, as promised, Carina walked out of the bathroom - Maya's eyes locking in on her wife through the mirror, her jaw dropping in the process.

"Maybe we should just stay here," Maya suggested, her brain still trying to process the Italian goddess that was her wife.

"Nope - we are going out," Carina declared sauntering over in her heels to wrap her tanned arms around the blonde's waist, sighing as she smelt her favourite perfume lingering on Maya's neck.

"Sure? I could make it worth your while," Maya propositioned, lacing her hands with the brunette, their eyes talking through the mirror.

"I'm sure you could," Carina whispered, placing a soft kiss on her temple. "But we can do that later, plus I'm hungry."

"Later then," Maya smirked, finishing off adding some last touch ups of her mascara.

Carina was in a tight, form fitting black dress, a slit running up the side exposing her gorgeously long legs that Maya was very tempted to run her hands down, but somehow restrained herself. Her hair was down in its natural waves along with some simple yet stunning makeup - not that she needed it.

Maya on the other hand was in a red dress, also one very form fitting which Carina thought perfectly showed off all her defined muscles along with some red heels - it had been an outfit she bought for the blonde with the specific instructions it was only to be worn on their honeymoon . She'd curled her hair, thankful that it was beginning to grow out a lot more meaning she could style it a bit better.

"Ready?" Maya asked, putting her make-up away.

"Let's go bambina," Carina smiled, lacing their hands together as they walked out of their suite and down to the restaurant.

"I did not say that!" Maya exclaimed adamantly.

"You did!" Carina replied with a laugh.

"I did not!"