𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟐

Comenzar desde el principio

----------

After I dropped Naoto to his school, I immediately went to this restaurant just a few blocks away from his school. Their foods there are delicious!

----------

While I was having fun with my food I saw Izana and Kakucho just sitting two tables away from me. I didn't mind if they'd see me or not. I'm just enjoying my food.

I have already finished my food and is now gonna... Pay.... Wait... Do I have enough money to pay for this?

Let me just count.....

Ughhh. I'm 400 yen short. A little bit of dish washing won't hurt yeah?

"Excuse me. I am 400 yen short. I don't mind washing the dishes," I said to the waitress and gave her my remaining money.

"Oh... The kitchen is just that way," The waitress looked disappointed but meh. I'm sorry, waitress hihi.

"Sure, sure!"

---------

Oh my goodness. So many dishes to wash T^T

I finished 9 sets of glass, plate, and utensils and I'm telling you, my sweat is dropping so much.

"I should get a part time job," Do I even have the time for that?

I better remember why I want to keep living in this crappy life. It's not to eat food, have a luxury life, get more money but to save them.

I looked at the door when it opened and revealed the waitress.

"Someone already payed for your remaining payment. You can stop washing the dishes now," She told me and went back out of the kitchen.

Someone did? Why, thank you. Whoever you are.

----------

I'm here sitting alone in the park while it's raining cats and dogs. What a weather. It's really cold. My body is already numb but this isn't even half of what I've been through before.

How can I save all of them?

Shinichiro....

...

........

...........

Okay. They are fooling theirselves. Sigh. Do they think I'm stupid? I'm not Haitore for nothing.

"There's no point in hiding. I know you're there. You've been following me since I went out of the Tachibana residence. Just come out," I said with a loud voice. They better come out or I'll drag their asses here.

I heard footsteps behind me getting louder and louder until I don't feel the rain anymore.

I smiled. They are kind but dangerous. Well actually.... Are they kind?

"Izana. Kakucho,"

"You're an idiot,"

WHAT.

I immediately looked at him from behind. I raised my brows at Kakucho. What is his problem.

"Do you even realize you're gonna die here if you keep on sitting there in the rain with a weather like this?" He said. Oh... He's... concerned? Why?

"I do," I said confidently.

"Why?" It was Izana who asked.

"Because.... I'm trying to challenge myself," I said.

Kakucho looked at me as if I was stupid. I raised my brow at him not until someone hugged me.

"I..Izana?"

"I could kill you instantly if you want. Just don't die like this. This will make you suffer long,"

.....

∑( ̄□ ̄;)

Boiii what. I looked at Kukucho and we both had the same faces.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't planning on killing myself. I still have lots of stuff I need to do and also... as if I'd let you kill me," I said to him. He wasn't letting go of the hug. Should I hug him back? Nah.

"Do you like her?" Kakucho asked. Like me? Why would he like me? We've only seen each other rarely... in this timeline.

"Shut up," Izana said while he pulled back from the hug. Okaaayy?

"You good?" I asked the guy. He just stared at me.

Really. What is wrong with him?

"Your lips are so pale. Go home, idiot," He said to me while he pushed me towards Kakucho.

Kakucho had the umbrella and Izana went away. I guess 3 won't be enough for this umbrella?

This stupid of a Leader. Sacrificing his dry body for the person that is already wet from the rain.

"Just do what he says. He'll only get mad at you," Kakucho said while holding the umbrella for the both of us.

"Mad at me? Why? We're not even that close," I said while we started to walk toward the Tachibana Home. Both Kakucho and I were behind Izana who was walking in front of us.

"Because you won't shut your mouth," the scarred man said. I looked at him with the most weirdest face I have while he too, looked at me with the weirdest face he has.

....

.......

...........

"BWAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"YOU LOOK SO STUPID!"

"YOU'RE SO UGLY!"

-----------

I am now here in my bed. They walked me to the Tachibana's Residence and it was... not bad.. Actually, Kakucho and I were really having fun. It's like our personalities clicked together. I could definitely feel Izana's dark aura the whole walk but I don't care. I even caught his glare at us. But seriously tho, what was his problem. It's really impossible for him to fall in love with me that quickly- Uhhhh... What the- I was not assuming... or am I....? HAHAHAHAHA yes :)

"Why did they have to walk me here? I was gonna spend half the day with Naoto and half with Kokonoi and Inupi. I wanted to treat Naoto while the latter treats me,"

Welp, I have 3 hours until Naoto's class ends. I'll consume that time with me making clothes since I still need to clean up. I'm super drenched in the rain.

So cold.

To Be Continued...

~*~