newbie [ part 2 ]

Start from the beginning

"Just the guy my Dad told earlier." She simply said.

"The guy you ditched?" Clint asked and raise his eyebrow. She chuckled and nod.

"For the record, I didn't completely ditched him. I showed up, maybe for a minute or second. I told him that I'm busy because I really am, you see I'm late earlier because of his annoying ass." She explained.

"What did he say?" I asked. She looked at me and interwined her fingers infront of her and rest her chin into the back of her hands.

"Nothing much, just some random stupid stuff and he called me a bitch." She said not breaking eye contact with me. I feel myself getting lost in her eyes, so I cleared my throat and look away.

"This was nice, but I need to go back and do my job." She announced and start to get up.

"Come back later, it's movie night." Wanda informs her.

"You should join." Clint said earning a nod from the others.

"I'll try but I'm not promising anything." She said and start to walk away. I watch her in awe making her way to the elevator. When she's finally out of the sight, I let out a deep sigh that I didn't know I'm holding.

"You okay, Nat?" Steve asked.

"That was a deep sigh." Clint said.

I nod, "Yeah, I guess I'm just not used to her being that- you know what I mean? I can't pinpoint exactly but she changed." I explained. They nod and Steve pats my shoulder.

"As i said to her before, she'll warm up on you. again." Wanda said and walked to the elevator. I smiled at myself feeling a little hope because of Wanda.

She'll warm up on you, Nat.

[ movie night ]

We set everything up already, we settled ourselves and ready to play the movie when Y/N walks in wearing her night outfit.

"Look who finally joined!" Wanda said and she slapped her arm playfully.

"Come and sit, we're about to play the movie." Tony said and she looked around looking for some free spot. The only left is one beside me, she start to make her way towards me making my breath hitched.

She sits beside me and looked at me.

"Hey." She greets and smile.

"Hi, It was nice of you to join us." I said nicely. She smiled and lean back pressing her back to the couch and settling herself to get comfortable.

We start playing the movie. I'm not really paying attention and just looking at her, How could I? she's here, with me.

"Do you want some?" I offered her the popcorn and she shook her head.

"No, thanks." I nod and pulled the popcorn away. She focused on the movie again.

How can I make it up you?  How can I make you trust me again? I just want my old Y/N back.

I felt something entered my mind and someone spoke.

Give her some of her comfort food.
Favourite books.
Favourite flower.
All the things she likes.

I look over to Wanda and saw her eyes glowing red. Oh, this sneaky little witch. But, I'm thankful atleast I have an idea. I nod at her and mouthed a 'thanks.' she smiled at me and focused on the movie again. The movie ended and we start to make our way back to our rooms.

I plumped myself at my bed and stared at the ceiling. I think about all the things I'm going to do. An hour past and I felt myself slowly drifting off, I felt my eyes become heavier making it hard for me to stay awake.