My Whole Life Will Be Spent In One Love (weinnahauyeung0056)

Comenzar desde el principio

Spent in one love

Spent in one love

YUE-YUE'S P.O.V:

I woke up early for this special day.

As i look at myself in the mirror after taking a bath and drying my hair and putting on my skincare, before i put on my makeup and finery as i wait for my girls to come over and help me, i could see my white two wedding dresses and on the mannequins and my red Hanfu that i will be using for the reception that was sewn by my mom, grandmother and aunts and older female cousins and another red Cheongsam(Qipao)that i will be using for the photoshoot that was sewn by a famous couturier in Shanghai, and on the other table is where my jewelries from my necklaces, bracelets and bangles, flower crown tiara headband-type headpiece that were encrusted with white diamonds which i shall be wearing on the main ceremony. It was simple but elegant. My Chinese wedding tiara that i will be using for the ceremony which has encrusted vermillion golden red crystals and yellow crystals is beautiful, but it is a bit heavy. One of my bracelets that i will be using, one is from my mom when she wore it during her wedding day(Mom always tells me that her wedding day to my dad was the happiest day of her life and she keeps on telling the story of her wedding non-stop ever since i got engaged)which was given to her by my maternal grandmother which she also wore when she married my late maternal grandfather which was "Something Old". The neckpiece is beautiful and so are the earrings. It was a gift from both my parents. It was supposed to be a graduation gift, but they seemed to have forgotten to give it to me since it was hidden in their closet safe and it slipped their mind for a long time until they were rummaging the closet to look for something until my Mom found it and showed it to my Dad. The necklace was a sapphire blue drop necklace with gold on it and a diamond chain. The earrings are a gold dangling earring with a diamond and a dangling gold crescent moon. It was so beautiful and i appreciated it so much. So i already had the goods that were called "Something Old" and "Something Blue". My friends, Ning and Zi-Wei, since they got married a few years ago before me gave me something they wore during their wedding which was a hair clip-comb used by Zi-Wei during her wedding that Ning gave to her which what they called in Western weddings, "Something Borrowed". The Wang family, speaking of something called "Something New", have given me four golden bangles, one was thick and the other one was thin. The thick one has "Double Happiness" symbol and a phoenix and dragon and other lucky symbols and they have also given me a thick pure authentic jade bracelet bangle with yellow and violet rhinestones shaped like the yin and yang symbol(violet on top and yellow below)in the middle and phoenix carved on the left and dragon on the right and they are small diamonds with 24 karat gold encrusted on the carved phoenix and dragon which i will use on my white wedding dress and and a round gold pendant carved with a phoenix and dragon at the center and a golden pig necklace which i shall be wearing on my Chinese wedding dress for both the photoshoot and the tea ceremony. And also the one i shall be wearing for my arm piece is the Pandora charm bracelet that Dy-Di has given to me as one of my gifts during our engagement besides my moonstone engagement ring with three small diamonds on both left and right side of the moonstone, which i like very much. And of course, on the table the "Meteor Necklace" and the "Wedding Scene" necklace is also present which i shall also be using, either in the photoshoot or whatever. And on my vanity mirror table, my skin care and makeup and perfume is also there, and speaking of perfume, either i will be using my Chance by Chanel or Jo Malone, or Dior Joy, either which one i pick, it's there. And for my purse, i will be using my purse that was a gift by my aunt that is one of my favorite party bags, it was a rose gold bling studded purse where it can match my Chinese wedding ceremony dress and my main wedding dress where i can place my phone, my powerbank and charger, my lipstick and lip gloss and press powder and wallet and a little perfume. My lingerie that i will be wearing is also in the chair from my bra, panties and stockings is also placed there.