"Mujhe milna hai." Noor suddenly said and Hania looked at her as if she had gone mad.

"Bhabhi, ye tou me nahi kara sakti. Aap chahein to jab Zaviyar Bhai aayein tou unko keh dein." Haina answered.

"Zaviyar Bhai idhar hi hai. Kya kehna hai?" A deep husky voice was heard and both the ladies head snapped towards him.

Zaviyar Hamdani was standing in proudly dressed in white shirt and black pants. She didn't know when he changed.
Beside him was another man, no less handsome.

He was Mirhan Sheikh. Zaviyar's right hand man and bestfriend since childhood. Even both of their fathers had been each other's bestfriend's and Mirhan's father too was Rashid Hamdani's right hand man.

"Vo bhabhi ko Shera se milna hai." Hania spoke trying her best to take Shera's name without fear.

"Are you sure Noor?" Zaviyar turned towards Noor who was looking at him with a dreamy gaze and then snapped out of her dreamland.

"Jee." Noor nodded glancing back at the fence.

"Come on then." Zaviyar gestured for Noor to come closer to him and began leading her to the gate of fence that made Shera stay away from the family.
Everyone was scared of him except of Zaviyar and Mirhan.

"Dumbo, chalo." Mirhan clicked his finger in front of Hania's face who wasn't moving at all.

"N...Nahi. Me nahi jaungi andar. Aap hi jayein apne bacche ke paas." Hania shook her head.

"Mere bacche ko bura lag jayega agar uski maa nahi aaye tou." Mirhan smirked making Hania gape at him.

"Kya bakwaas kar rahein hai aap?" She tried moving away from him.
"Kuch bhi tou nahi. Accha chalo, me usko kuch nahi karne dunga tumhe. Bahar bhi le aaunga agar kuch aisa waisa hua." Mirhan reasoned.

"Pakka?" Hania asked.
"Pakka." Mirhan firmly said.

Inside the fence which was a special area made for Shera, everything kept as per his needs, Zaviyar called out for Shera who must be lounging somewhere.
Running of feet were heard as a big dog came running towards them and he straight jumped into Zaviyar's arms licking his face that made Noor step away from them.
Now she was actually scared after seeing Shera.

Hania was standing in the corner while Mirhan was trying her to get her move ahead. But she had this scared expression not moving at all.

Next he ran towards Mirhan who petted him on the neck, caressing him as he kept licking Mirhan's face who was laughing in response

Shera's fierce eyes moved towards Hania who was stuck on her spot.
As he was about to walk towards her and before he could touch her, Hania had shrieked loudly and she jumped in Mirhan's arms like a small child.

"Mirhaaan! Mujhe bahar le chalein please. Ye mujhe kha jayega. Me shaadi nahi karungi aapse agar aapne mujhe aaj bachaya nahi tou." Hania's last sentence had made Mirhan walk away from the place while laughing and Hania kept screaming in fear, hitting his chest.