-------------

"Finally!" I shouted out loud with happiness as i finished my homework. I checked the time on my phone, it's already 8.42pm. My stomach growled after doing the tiring homework. I guess i should eat my dinner. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for any ingredients that go well with one another. The fridge is almost empty, there are mostly bottles of drinks inside. Looks like i have to order from online.

I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch while looking through the menu on my phone, wondering what to get for my dinner. Tzuyu didn't text me until now so i take it that she's not going to eat dinner at home. After coming to a decision, i paid for my order with my card and looked at the estimated delivery time. I glanced from my phone to the clock, which is hanging above the television, calculating the waiting time. I have to wait for 30 minutes for my dinner to be delivered. I nodded my head to myself and went to watch random videos on YouTube while waiting for the food to arrive.

After 30 minutes or so, the doorbell rang and i threw my phone onto the couch and jogged to the door. I thanked the delivery person with a warm smile after taking the bag of food and closed the door once they walked away from the house. I placed the bag of food onto the dining table. I took the boxes out of the plastic bag and put them on the table and opened them, revealing the yummy-looking foods inside. Woah, they all look so delicious! I quickly grabbed the utensils and rinsed in the water and settled down on the chair. I immediately started eating right away and hummed in delight to myself, loving the taste of the foods.

I was enjoying my dinner halfway when i heard the entrance door being opened and closed after a few seconds. I turned my head towards the entrance to see a familiar tall girl and instantly knew who is it. We made eye-contact for a short moment before she looked down to remove her socks. She walked in and stopped in the hallway.

"I'm home." She said, turning to me.

"Welcome home." I simply said and she crept up a small smile then walked to her own room. She sure loves to say this phrase whenever she arrives back home, i guess she likes it when i respond back to her.

I continued eating my dinner silently, enjoying and savoring the taste of the foods inside my mouth. It's really delicious, i should order this again~

Tzuyu came to the dining room and sat down next to me, not saying anything. I turned my head to her with a spoon of food inside my mouth and our eyes met again.

"Did you eat your dinner late?" She asked and i nodded my head, blinking my eyes one time.

"Have you eaten your dinner?" I asked, expecting that she has eaten, after taking the spoon out of my mouth. She nodded her head with a short hum. I turned my head back to the food and ate my food. We became silent from there, none of us talking to one another.

"How come you are eating your dinner late?" She asked out of a sudden and i was almost done eating.

"Homework. Mr Lee gave a lot today." I answered right away with honesty and she went quiet again. I didn't say anything too and finish eating my food, thinking that she will shoot another question out of nowhere.

By the time i finished eating, she hasn't said a word nor a question. I cleared the table and she helped me out, cleaning the table and washing the utensils, while i went out of the house to throw the rubbish into the dustbin. I went back in and she was already done, sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Still have homework?" She asked as i entered the living room and sat down next to her.

"No, i already finished them." I told her and she gave a short hum.

"Then how about you? Have you done your homework?" I asked her, changing the topic towards her this time.

"I did it at Dahyun's house just now and finished it too." She said without hesitation. Ah, so she had dinner at her house.

"Can i lie down on your lap? I just want to relax right now but too lazy to walk to my room." She said, looking at me.

"Yah, my lap is not used as a pillow, you know." I chuckled as she pleaded with her eyes, pouting her lips.

"But i guess i can let you lie down just for today, okay?" I said and she nodded her head, smiling in happiness. She lied down onto the couch and rested her head on my lap, her face facing the television. I instinctively started to caress her hair, it's like my body has its own mind, moving on its own out of a sudden. But Tzuyu didn't seem to mind me caressing her hair, not seeing any reaction from her and she's lying so still.

We stayed quiet for minutes though it felt like hours. I tilted my head downwards to see Tzuyu asleep. I smiled to myself, she must be tired. I continued caressing her hair as i rested my head onto the top of the couch, facing the ceiling. My neck is going to ache once i wake up in the morning tomorrow. I decided to let that thought out of my mind for the time being and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

The next morning, i woke up without Tzuyu waking me up. It's unusual but on the other hand, it feels like my head is on something that has a bone because i can feel the bone of whatever i'm resting my head on. My head is tilted to the side and i realized that Tzuyu is not lying down on my lap anymore. Wait...If she's not lying down on my lap then could my head be...

I pushed my head off from the surface and looked to my side, i knew it! I was right...! My head was on the taller girl's shoulder.

"Good morning." Tzuyu greeted with a small smile, her dimples showing a little. I massaged her shoulder, the side i lied down on, while she looked at me with a confused face as if i'm being weird right now.

"Your shoulder must be hurting because of my heavy head." I told her and she laughed and it's my turn now to look at her with confusion.

"It's okay. I don't mind anyways and your head is not heavy." She said and i didn't believe her and continued massaging her shoulder instead. I asked her for the time and it's still early. After massaging her, i went back to my room to brush my teeth and wash my face while Tzuyu did the same since we spent the night in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~