CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Harry!" exclaimed Pettigrew slinging herself at him, "Your father wouldn't have wanted me dead, your father...he would have spared me. He would have had mercy!" Pettigrew exclaimed.

Pettigrew was pulled away from Harry, thanks to Moonshine and Padfoot. "You should have realized, if Voldemort hadn't killed you, we would have!"- he said, giving his friend a knowing look.

"No!" exclaimed Harry.

"Harry, this man is-"

" I know what he is, but we'll take him to the castle," exclaimed the raven-haired boy.

Pettigrew knelt on the ground "Bless boy, bless him"- he said as he tried to approach him.

"Stay away from him!" said Sofia taking him by the collar of his jacket.

"He has Selene's temper!" whispered Sirius proudly to Lupin.

"Do you know he loves you?" asked Lunastorta.

" She has suffered a lot...and I am a cause."

"Do you remember what Alex told us one day!"

"Strength lies in those who have suffered and still smile..." the old friends smiled nostalgically to each other. Lion Eye and Ramoso, he missed them more and more every day.

"I said we're taking you to the castle, after that it's the dissenters' turn!" exclaimed Harry, as Pettigrew quivered in fear, biting his nails.

"Sorry about the bite, I guess it gives you a few twinges!" said Sirius as he and Hermione helped Ron down the stairs.

Remus was tied to Pettigrew, and Harry was hugging Sofia gently after the girl had fallen asleep on him.

"A few twinges?!A few twinges...you nearly took my leg off!" replied Ron.

"I was aiming for the mouse, I usually have a very tame temperament as a dog. In fact, more than once, James recommended a permanent change," exclaimed Sirius.

"The tail you get used to, but the fleas...they kill you..." commented Felpato chuckling.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" asked Felpato, and Harry nodded distractedly.

"Just think, her middle name is Venus!" his uncle said proudly.

" I remember the time Alex and Selene invited us to their house..." chuckled Remus.

"There they asked us to choose her middle name, they showed her to us...we all agreed...Venus" smiled Felpato.

"Then James put on the music, and we danced like crazy!" said Remus.

"After a while we got some very important news, Lily was pregnant... with you of course... we were all speechless, the first to break the silence was Sofia... she started clapping her hands as she smiled" giggled the Malandrini.

"She already had a liking for you!" laughed Remus.

At this point they were out of the tunnel, and Sofia had woken up in Harry's arms, embarrassed... but happy.

Sirius and Hermione propped Ron up on a tree trunk, while Sirius stood back to look at the view.

"There..." said Harry dabbing at his best friend's leg, watching along with Sofia, his only relative walk away.

Sofia knew he was innocent, and he was her mother's brother, when he talked about his family he had a bright smile, and a little nostalgic of course... Sofia loved her uncle, and Sirius was proud of his little niece.

"You'd better go," Ron said.

"Nono, don't worry...I'm staying!" exclaimed Harry softly. Sofia smiled at him and messed up his unruly hair.