The door creaked as I opened it abruptly. I glared at the smirking figure sitting inside.

"What are you doing here, Yeona?" Anders called as if he didn't identify why I was here.

"I want to talk to you," I gritted my teeth as I walked into his office cabin to notice a girl who had a distressing look.

It must be his secretary.

"Or girlfriend or his fiance," Aurora smirked.

I don't care

"Yeah!! You don't care," Aurora stated.

"Okay, so what is it you need to talk about?" He questioned, still having that idiotic smirking expression on his face.

"Sir, you have a conference at ten," the dusky-skinned girl spoke as she grimaced at me as if she loved to bury me six feet underground alive.

What's her problem??

He is not the only one who pissed the hell out of me, but even his secretary is doing the same.

Maybe his company only prefers people who are good at pissing others.

I moved and sat on the couch, then crossed my legs. Anders sat on the opposite couch while his assistant sat beside him.

As if he is her boyfriend.

Her eyes turned hard as they encountered mine.

"Make it fast. I have a meeting at ten." I took a breath, trying to control the annoyance created by both him and his assistant.

"So you don't know why I'm here?" I questioned irritatedly.

It frankly bothered me because this idiotic wolf is trying to pretend not to understand my intentions of showing up here. Anders knew why I was here in the first place itself. He is just trying to provoke me more.

Stupid wolf

"I want to talk to you in private," I said as side-eyed the girl irritatedly. "I can't do that. Ms. Khatri is my secretary." I just blankly stared at them, saying nothing.

Then I heard Anders sigh and make a demand to his secretary to stay outside.

His secretary's forehead wrinkled as she made a face where irritation manifested. This woman is pissing the hell out of me.

I just smirked at her without showing her my irritation.

"I require Noah to break up with Min," I spoke as I looked at him for his reaction, expecting a particular expression, but what I got was only a slight smirk.

"It's not my life to change," He replied, still having the same expression.

Smirking

I just blankly stared at him, "I know you can alter anything if you desire."

"So you know," he whispered as he continued, "But what is the augment for me if I looked at it."

"Let's make a deal so it can be a benefit for both of us." He said, as his eyes filled with amusement.

"Yeona, I am getting a bad vibe from his idea. Don't accept!!" Aurora commented, which I'm probably going to ignore.

"Don't ignore me, Yeona."

"What is the deal?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest to show who was boss here.

"F*ck, Yeona," Aurora groaned in the corner of my mind.

He grinned as if he expected my answer. "How about you date me for your sister's breakup?"

What?

"You can break up with me anytime and anywhere, but there our deal concluded. You comprehend about Noah. If he desires anything, he get it." He declared as Anders' face dimmed.

I stood straight, dumbfounded at his words.

Blackmail was always fun. But it is fun where you blackmailed others, not the other way.

"Last but not least, don't accept the deal for your respect, Yeona," Aurora commented again, which I am going to ignore again.

Nothing is important to me than Min. Even it has to date him. I will do it.

"I have some prerequisites, too," I said as I sank back into the couch. Anders giggled at my answer.

"So, what are your conditions?" He asked as he stared at me, pausing for my answers.

Did he accept?

"It will be just a fake relationship," I said, ignoring his stares. "I can't do that," He growled.

"Then I can't accept your deal," I said. With that, I stood up to walk out of the cabin, but before I could move, Anders stopped me.

"Okay, fine. I am fine with your condition." He told, as his head was hanging low. I can't glimpse his face. I nodded as I accepted the deal, too, while Aurora was still cursing at me in my mind.

I guess she didn't like our deal.

"Don't blame me if anything happens in the future," Aurora remarked.

"I will take care of everything. Now I have a meeting." He said as he stepped out of the cabin, but not before smirking at me, leaving me with flaming crimson cheeks.

Why am I blushing? Don't tell me!!, am I still like him? No, I don't want the history to recount.

Yeona, he will leave us again, so don't trust him.

Get a hold, Yeona!!!

I was about to touch the doorknob. The door unexpectedly opened with the outbreak. I came face to face with Anders' assistant, who frowned at me. What does this wolf want? I let out a dry smile to inform her she was still in the doorway.

"Move b*tch," Aurora remarked in my mind.

"What purpose does a human have here in the wolf Council?" She asked. I could see how irritated she was. I smirked at her before answering,

To meet her boyfriend. 

Nabi𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔠ᴋ