5 - Reality Bites Me

Start from the beginning

"Open the attachment." Katherine said.

It was a video of the five girls reading the writing on the mirror.

"That's us." Aria said.

"Spencer, was that shot from inside your closet?" Katherine asked.

"A was watching us." Spencer said.

"Oh my god." Katherine said, feeling like she was going to pass out. It was only getting worse.

The five girls went up to Spencer's room, they had decided to see if the A bitch was still in the closet. They all screamed when something fell out of the open door.

"Guys, check it out." Aria said, picking up the lipstick and putting some on her hand to compare it to the lipstick on the mirror. They were exactly the same. Jungle Red.

...

"You can't seriously think that a blind girl broke into my house, that would take a lot more than a talking GPS." Spencer said.

"Well, I didn't say that Jenna was alone." Aria said.

"No, Aria. No. Do not go down the Toby road." Katherine said.

"Kat's right, let's not go to the Toby place." Emily said.

"Why not?" Aria asked. "You guys think her guide dog left behind his lipstick?"

"Yeah, do you two want to ask your lab parter what he was doing last night? If you know, maybe he took a break from sitting on his porch, pulling the heads off of squirrels." Spencer said.

"Spencer, stop." Katherine said.

"Spencer!" Mr. Sheldrake said. "Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to interrupt but I hope you're as proud of your friends as I am." He said, pulling out a piece of paper from behind his back. "Congratulations. My instincts were right. This just makes it official"

"What's that about?" Aria asked.

"An essay contest." Spencer said.

"Wait, did you win it?" Emily asked.

"Of course she won it, she's a Hastings." Katherine said.

...

"Sodium borate." Katherine said, pouring the liquid in as Toby held the paper.

Emily started stirring it.

"Easy, Em." Katherine said, eyeing Emily as she stirred it roughly.

"Yeah, that glass beaker's made of glass." Toby said.

"Maybe one of you should do it. I've had too much coffee and not enough of sleep." Emily said.

"Me and you both." Katherine said.

"I will." Toby said, reaching out and stirring the chemicals. "Big party on a Thursday night?"

"I wish. I would give anything to go to a party right now. Getting wasted, smoking weed. I miss it." Katherine said, a dreamy look on her face.

"We slept at a friends house last night." Emily said, rolling her eyes at Katherine. "What did you do last night?"

"Sat at the Grille doing homework." Toby said, still mixing the liquids.

"That's where you study?" Emily asked.

"Got to. Jenna listens to her lectures loudly and it messes me up. She doesn't like using her headphones at home." Toby said.

"Why the Grille? It's not exactly quiet there either." Emily said.

"It is if you stay late enough." Toby and Katherine said at the same time.