Chapter Four.

Mountains were the sole thing that could be seen around the blue stream of a river; The river was streaming in a steady manner. It was the time for the sunrise when a male went down into the crisp water in the fresh dawn without hesitation.

He somewhat shuddered as the water caressed his skin from his abs to his chest, and thus to his face. He leaned his back on the edge, relaxing.

The guy closed his black orbs as the sun rays appeared to kiss his face gingerly. He beamed as he felt a Lil' warmth of the sun.

'You are my present and you will be my future' Jungkook abruptly opened his eyes and searched around. He daydreamed about him again. The fellow sighed, swimming like a merman, but his relaxing moment was interrupted further by a phone call. The boy tch'ed striding towards his clothes to get his phone. He grinned at the caller ID. "Hello Hyung," he cheerfully acknowledged the call.

"Hello bunny, how are you?" Namjoon asked."I don't know, you tell me. How am I right now?" Jungkook urged back, grinning to himself.

"Such a brat! You will never drop this, will you?" Namjoon dramatically cried," Never, not even in my dreams," the younger chuckled at the older's tone.

"Well, I've called for a reason—"Namjoon was cut off by "Seemingly I know that. You don't call me without a reason after all," Jungkook scoffed at the elder.

"I'm sorry, baby, this is important! I will call in the evening, I promise, and you can talk to me for hours and I absolutely wouldn't object,"

"No, no, no Hyung! You always repeat this, but you never! You don't even pick my calls!! That Seokbin is more important to you,"

"It's Seokjin baby" Namjoon corrected him coolly."Whatever!" Jungkook responded, sulking. "Fine! Just tell me the reason!" Jungkook tch'ed thickly and started pulling his clothes.

"Well, I have to direct this film titled 'Next to you'. It is a romantic film produced by Kim Rae-min. I'm the director, apparently. Starring Kim SeokJin, Kim Jisoo, Kim Taehyung—"

"What?" Jungkook, with his eyes wide open, called for, "I'm repeating listen attentively, Starring Kim SeokJin, Kim Jisoo, Kim Taehyung, and Kim Jennie,"

The former settled and inhaled, then "I know you wouldn't agree to take the charge of the whole film—"He stopped halfway as he received "Who said?" from the latter

"You mean-? So you're up for shooting the whole film with me?" Namjoon inquired, with his mouth stretching low. "yeah" the younger responded in a mild tone — that for some reason seemed off. "Kook, are you okay?" the older charged."Yes, of course. I'm o-okay,"

"Okay then, come here by tomorrow."

"Sure, Bye. Take care, Hyung!" The younger shoved the phone inside his pocket and sighed.

Flashback

"What if you fall out of love? What if you forget me after graduating?" A Bambi eye-ed whispered "What if you fall for someone else who is— "The boy was cut off by a pair of lips against his.

The boy wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. "You are my present and you will be my future," He whispered against his lips. 

End of Flashback

All I dream about is you, 

All I want is you. 

You're the one I long for,

You're the one my heart belongs to. 

"I hope you haven't forgotten me, Kim Taehyung"